RE: Got my MiNi AA

wcook

Newly Enlightened
RE: Got my MiNi AA

Well 4Sevens does not let any moss grow under their feet. I ordered my MiNi on Sunday and got it today! Georgia to Oregon in 3 days. That is fast.

This is my first light with multiple functions. It is really cool (I need to get out from under my rock more often). I can see this is going to be a very handy light. I droppped in an Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA disposable and this little light seems really bright.

It's been less than a week and I have a Surefire 6PD LED and the MiNi AA. I'm screwed aren't I? This might get ugly! :laughing:

Wayne

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Re: Got my MiNi AA

Sounds like you're definitely in trouble. But with good management the trouble can last and last. Nice start you have there.

Geoff

wcook

Newly Enlightened

Strinq,

You have been down this road before haven't you? They were out of the M61 so I am on the email notification list. :D

KarstGhost

Enlightened

:twothumbsCongrats! I'm glad you like it!
I've got a warm version on pre-order right now, I'm really looking forward to it. And yes 4Sevens gets your products to you very quickly!

tucolino

Newly Enlightened

after finding a clip for it, i use it all the time.great little light.
and maybe because i got it today and i´m still in shock.check out the mini cr2
in alu,perfect edc light!

henry1960

Enlightened

Well 4Sevens does not let any moss grow under their feet. and the MiNi AA. I'm screwed aren't I? This might get ugly! :laughing:

Wayne

WCook, First welcome to CPF...And all of flashaholics :thumbsup:
The MiNi AA and 4Sevens as you already know you cant go wrong :twothumbs