I need help identifying bulb

Ratso

Enlightened
I often overdrive KPR103 or XPR103 Radio Shack bulbs in my 6v lights. This LK13 almost rivals them. So I'd love to find a 3-cell bulb from this manufacturer and overdrive it.

I thought it was a generic copy of the KPR 113 until I read that. Now I really wanna know what kind it is too!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ratso - No I don't think it's a generic copy. The quality looks pretty good. The detail work of the dimpled swirl effect on the lower 1/3 of the glass is nice, and must have something to do with it's fantastic output. --

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a bulb which I use in a 6v lantern that outshines all other bulbs I've tried with the same v/a ratings. I hoping someone will recognize the markings on it and let me know who makes it and where I can get one. The markings are as follows: LK13 4.8V 0.6A KP

The part in question is the LK13. Based on the volt and amp rating this is someones version of a KPR113. hence the similarity in the name K13.

Oh by the way, the bulb has a sort of swirl or dimple effect within the glass completely around the lower 1/3 of it.

I think it's a great bulb, but if anyone can tell me of any other bulb that would be great for a 6v light please do.

I often overdrive KPR103 or XPR103 Radio Shack bulbs in my 6v lights. This LK13 almost rivals them. So I'd love to find a 3-cell bulb from this manufacturer and overdrive it.

I've seen names mentioned on this forum like Welch Allyn and Carley. Do they make great bulbs? I guess there has to be good and bad bulb manufacturers out there. I'd love to hear some feedback from anyone who knows.

Thanks--

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
PS This bulb came in a Lumilite 6v lantern model 4700, which I purchased used. I have no idea if the light came with that bulb stock, but I assume not. It looks to nice to be a stock bulb. --

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
look in the dealer section for benshine.
they seem to be the most common oem lately.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast