Whose CPF signature lines have influenced / amused you the most?

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure I'll think of more, but here are two to start the thread off:

I've been most influenced by...
  • Run time is overrated. (who?)

I've been most amused by...
  • Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. (SilverFox)

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I remember when I first joined CPF Bernie's sig line always gave me a chuckle.

"My shoes are too tight. But it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance."

Geoff

umc

Enlightened
JNewell would be one.

Everytime I see all those lights in his sig line it influences me to buy more lights. :thumbsup:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, mine still makes me giggle.

It might be a little narcissistic to post my own sig, but I can't remember anyone elses!

nbp

Flashaholic
Kaichu Dento's sig quoting marduke:

Marduke - Solitaire...I've seen matches which are brighter AND have a longer runtime.
:crackup:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
I remember when I first joined CPF Bernie's sig line always gave me a chuckle.

"My shoes are too tight. But it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance."

Geoff

Avatar and CPF name nominee as far as influenced would be....

Flying Turtle aka Geoff- because he seems so even keeled, laid back and positive- like I picture a sea turtle to be gliding thru the ocean without a care in the world. He is so cool he doesn't even need a signature line.

Wish I could change mine- I am not an angry person by nature and Rage Cage is actually a nickname for Kyle Gass from Tenacious D-that and a lot of people think caps lock equals shouting- would change it if I could but it appears I am just stuck with it- oh well- such is life.
Cheers!

Last edited:
It's not a signature, but it's a one liner I should put in my signature, and it also happens to be from Marduke.

Here's the setup; it's from one of his "Will it crush?" videos on Youtube. He's got some cheap $0.50 POS flashlight that he's getting ready to place in an industrial press (I don't know what the actual thing is called. But he always has batteries in with the light on so you can see when the light finally goes out and the light is without a doubt dead. So after the light and batteries are completely flattened he says, in reference to the batteries, "No they're don't match. No I don't care" as if someone from CPF would give him a hard time about putting matched batteries in a light that was about to be destroyed.

OCD

Enlightened
The one that says something to the effect of walk a mile in a man's shoes before you criticize him...that way you have a mile head start and have his shoes!

Words of wisdom! :crackup:

mrartillery

Enlightened
The one that says something to the effect of walk a mile in a man's shoes before you criticize him...that way you have a mile head start and have his shoes!

Words of wisdom! :crackup:

+1, thats the one I was trying to think of yesterday, don't remember who's it is but it always makes me laugh. :grin2: