• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: My Ti Ra bezel up/down clip for your Ti Ra bezel up/down clip!

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a custom Ti up/down clip for the Ra Clicky that carries deep in the pocket. I would like to trade for one that does not carry quite as deep. I want to trade the clip only. Pics to illustrate.

Here is mine.
002-2.jpg

I would like to trade for one more this length.
(pic from WVALTAKIS sale thread)
IMAG0103.jpg

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Brother...You may want to try to contact Russtang at Unique Titanium to see if he has any leads to accomodate your wishes. He still has some pull with wvaltakis too! Good Luck my friend! Karl :wave:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Brother...You may want to try to contact Russtang at Unique Titanium to see if he has any leads to accomodate your wishes. He still has some pull with wvaltakis too! Good Luck my friend! Karl :wave:

Karl thanks for the heads up! I actually just got this clip from Russ. Don't get me wrong I really like it and it carries nice and deep but I think I would prefer if it didn't carry so deep for an easier draw. If I don't find a trade partner no biggie, It's still a keeper in my book. Thanks again! :twothumbs

Jason