• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: AOTH holester for my Lunasol 27

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
As Matt seems to be virtually impossible to contact, I hope someone can help me with this!

I am looking for one of Matt's Art Of The Hide belt Holesters for my Lunasol 27.

I already have an vertical, open-top AOTH black Sharkskin with the strong metal spring-clip for my Lunasol 20.

I would prefer something similar for my LS27, if possible, but I am willing to consider any AOTH as long as it has the metal spring clip for med-wide belts and has a dark color to it. (either vertical or horizontal carry, flap or no flap will be considered) :)

Just about any animal skin will be considered as long as the Holester has the features I listed above.

I have seen a lot of these around and I have liked many of them, so if you have one you'd like to sell, I might want to buy it!:thumbsup:

Thanks!:cool:

Last edited:

cnjl3

Enlightened
I have had several emails from Matt this month about my brown crocodile SPY007 holster that I just received from him this week. His work is top notch. I tried several different email addresses before he responded. Here is the one that I used that he responded to [email protected]. I hope that he has your holster in stock because he mentioned to me that he wasn't currently taking orders. Yeah, what a drag!. I was lucky that he had a SPY 007 holster in his current inventory. So I didn't have a long wait. Good luck with your search.

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
One of the best IMO worth the wait or pick up right here...is the sight not responding...nfetterly...you know something we dont?