Prometheus        

Thread: WTB: AOTH holester for my Lunasol 27

Default WTB: AOTH holester for my Lunasol 27

As Matt seems to be virtually impossible to contact, I hope someone can help me with this!

I am looking for one of Matt's Art Of The Hide belt Holesters for my Lunasol 27.

I already have an vertical, open-top AOTH black Sharkskin with the strong metal spring-clip for my Lunasol 20.

I would prefer something similar for my LS27, if possible, but I am willing to consider any AOTH as long as it has the metal spring clip for med-wide belts and has a dark color to it. (either vertical or horizontal carry, flap or no flap will be considered)

Just about any animal skin will be considered as long as the Holester has the features I listed above.

I have seen a lot of these around and I have liked many of them, so if you have one you'd like to sell, I might want to buy it!

Thanks!
    Last edited by socom1970; 04-24-2010 at 06:34 PM.
    "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Default Re: WTB: AOTH holester for my Lunasol 27

I have had several emails from Matt this month about my brown crocodile SPY007 holster that I just received from him this week. His work is top notch. I tried several different email addresses before he responded. Here is the one that I used that he responded to matt@artofthehide.com. I hope that he has your holster in stock because he mentioned to me that he wasn't currently taking orders. Yeah, what a drag!. I was lucky that he had a SPY 007 holster in his current inventory. So I didn't have a long wait. Good luck with your search.
    Last edited by cnjl3; 04-24-2010 at 10:45 PM.

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

I may (no promises) be able to help - please email me at nfetterly at gmail dot com

One of the best IMO worth the wait or pick up right here...is the sight not responding...nfetterly...you know something we dont?