Low power P60 sized LED's

pilote

Newly Enlightened
Can someone provide info on P60 sized bulbs brands in the 60-80 lumen range other than the Surefire P60L and Malkoff P60LL? I can't find a direct alternative to the P60L; 3rd party types I can find seem to be 180-200+ lumens, and i just want another general purpose low-lumen alternative...

I'd get another P60LL, but they're out-of-stock (and wishing doesn't make them appear faster)...

KingCanada

Newly Enlightened
I use SKU 17593 from DealExtreme with good luck. You can set the brightness where you want, anywhere from about 3 lumens to about 150 lumens. It really is a nice drop-in.

NE450No2

Enlightened
Take a look at the Lumens Factory ES 6, 80 lumens, long runtime bulb. Not LED but in your power range.

I use the D 26 LED DO in a G2 and I like it. It is brighter and "whiter" than Surefires P60L LED.

Last edited:

NE450No2

Enlightened
Sorry pilote, the phone rang while OI was typing my post, I have added some info on a LED bulb.

Also even when I am traveling with a 60 SF light with a LED I still carry an extra bulb in the SF spares carrier. Usually a regular 60 as I still have a few of them lying around.

I like the D 26 LRD but it is a fair amount brighter than the stock SF P 60L.

pilote

Newly Enlightened
I use SKU 17593 from DealExtreme with good luck. You can set the brightness where you want, anywhere from about 3 lumens to about 150 lumens. It really is a nice drop-in.

that dealextreme site is all over the place; i was going to hit 17593 but then i saw one a 1 mode bulb and will try that one...i may go back and get the other one if it works out...thanks

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
G&P used to make Luxeon III 3W P60 modules reportedly their output was equivalent to 1/2 that of a standard P60 incandescent lamp (thus around 30Lm+) :thumbsup:

G&P still lists them as available HERE ;)

They also list a 1w drop in module HERE

You'd be better served grabbing a DIY module & low mAh driver to power a more efficient modern emitter IMHO :)

Last edited: