• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: McGizmo Lunasol 20

Crash

Enlightened
half New Orleans, half Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Re: WTB: McGizmo Lunasol 20

Troy,

I don't think you did delete it. When I sent it, I just clicked on your avatar and sent a PM. But the message I sent didn't show up in MY sent PM list. When I clicked on your avatar again, my first message was still there along with another. I think I hear the theme from the Twilight Zone ... Is that a signpost up ahead????

Bill

Re: WTB: McGizmo Lunasol 20

Crash, strange indeed. Never seen this quirk before. I saw your PM header and when I clicked on it.......it disappeared! Cue the Twilight Zone theme song: do do do do. Try e-mailing me instead:

troy underscore burgess at yahoo dot com

:thinking:

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
Hey Troy, what're ya, giving LS20's as gifts? Or are some of these going to Tom for some pimpage?

:D

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
Tom:

8410a35b.jpg

db212183.jpg

:D

LOL, no, I'm afraid I'm not that forward-thinking. I have been following Tom Anderson's flashlight project very closely, and it is certainly something to behold. I've spent a ton on custom pieces from Tom this past few months, but have no immediate plans to purchase one of his flashlights. I still prefer McGizmo's. :D I simply like to own multiples of my favorites, and the LS20 was one that I really missed. So I'm re-collecting some. Is that even a word?

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
I hear ya, Troy. Right now, I'm sticking with my McGizzys (got multiple 20's myself). If Tom gets some custom LE's though...hmmm

I only own one of Tom's pieces right now, a duplicate of the pen above, but I'm always on the hunt. ;)

Jason

btw...anyone here looking for an LS27?

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Dammit, why you gotta be looking for an LS27 too? I so don't want to get into a bidding war with someone.

That penlight still looks awesome, but holy crap is it expensive. :eek: