Look what my daughter did this weekend.

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
My 3 year old absconded my 4sevens Ti Quark. Apparently, she used her step stool to get it from the kitchen counter.

When I saw her looking inside a plastic doll with it to see what was in there......I was so proud (she removed the dolls arm to peer inside).

There she was, taking things apart to see how they work.....using a very nice led light to do it.....after covertly taking the light from a previously unreachable location......
applause.gif

I guess she's a future flashaholic! She takes my Pelican led Recoil 2010 to the bath with her sometimes. :twothumbs

You should have seen how hard it was to get my Quark back from her. I tried to trade her plastic 'Princess' flashlight......she was not having that. She can already tell a quality light. I need to encourage the little girl.

cimino

Newly Enlightened
Awww, that cute.

You should have discreetly swapped it with a cheaper HA-III version when she was sleeping.

gollum

Enlightened
heh heh ... you're in trouble now

3 yrs old and already "collecting" Ti lights :)

at least you'll know what to get for her next dozen or more birthdays

Jaybird

Newly Enlightened
Next thing she'll want is a new warm-white AA-2 tactical from 4-7's.

And so it begins..... :grin2:

Vesper

Enlightened
Cute. My 2 yr old has no doubt my Romisen RC-29 is hers. Good thing it uses rechargeables. I'm constantly finding it lying around lighting up the floor.

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
I may have to get one of their AA lights. She's not very good at turning them off.....but she can turn them on. I doesn't matter if it's a clicky or twisty.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL! my son knows how to operate ALL of mine, but it get's worse...

he now PREFERS my Surefires to my M @gs..."Gimme udder one daddy", pointing to my G3...kids...gotta love them :twothumbs

Last edited: