• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:EDC XPG R5.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
HI all, Edit: EDC SST-50 Withdrawn
EDC XPG R5 still available.

Couple of lights for sale. First is an EDC XPG R5 cool white. Driver is 3 mode 1.4 amp high, 440ma med, 50 ma low with memory, and runs on standard 18650. Tail switch is a forward click with momentary.

mp http://img11.imageshack.us/i/edcsst50030.jpg/

Both lights will tail stand, and the finish on them is good, the writing on the one on the right is good too its just a bad pic.

Left DX 2AA Center EDC XPG Right EDC SST-50

Price is 55$ shipped for the EDC XPG R5 (Avaiable)
And 75$ shipped for the SST-50 (Withdrawn)

PP is vesture_of_blood(@)hotmail.com

Last edited:

Litbobber

Enlightened
Re: FS:EDC SST-50, and EDC XPG R5.

I like the SST-50, is it alot brighter then the XPG-R5? I cant tell maybe my eyes are
going bad i dont know.

Thanks

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

To be honest its not as much brighter than I had hoped. To my eyes a cool tint with the same output looks brighter than an neutral. But to answer your question I would say 1-200 lumens more tops. I may do some outdoor beam shots of the two later.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

How do you change modes with a forward click UI?

I just touch the switch until the light comes on (ie activate the momentary) and cycle through the modes until I find the light level I am looking for, and then depress the switch fully to lock in that mode.

Litbobber

Enlightened

To be honest its not as much brighter than I had hoped. To my eyes a cool tint with the same output looks brighter than an neutral. But to answer your question I would say 1-200 lumens more tops. I may do some outdoor beam shots of the two later.

Sure some outdoor beam shots would be cool.

Thanks