18650 EDC flashlight?

chaOs85

Newly Enlightened
Hello

I am looking for a warm or natrual white flashlight comparable to the MG L-mini to EDC.

I have problems finding a good alternative myself.

I want the 18650 option as I allready got batteries and charger and I like the runtime it gives.

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although Bryan is having additional delays, if you are not in a huge rush, I might wait for the next batch of L-Mini lights to arrive. My L-Mini is my most frequently used light *by far* and I think you would be very pleased with one. :thumbsup:

somename

Newly Enlightened
Have you looked at the quark 123^2 and AA^2 lights? I believe you can simply add the 18650 body tube. Those would be small diameter lights that you may like for EDC.

They have neutral heads for purchase separately and for a warm version, you would have had to of made the pre-order deadline (ended yesterday).

Willie

Newly Enlightened
Have you looked at the quark 123^2 and AA^2 lights? I believe you can simply add the 18650 body tube. Those would be small diameter lights that you may like for EDC.

They have neutral heads for purchase separately and for a warm version, you would have had to of made the pre-order deadline (ended yesterday).

If you're going to get the head separately, just buy the head, body and tail. Comes out to $68, less discount.

Willie

Newly Enlightened

I beleive you can still order the warm versions.

chaOs85

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies.

I might just hang around and wait for the L-mini as there is no good alternatives it seems.

The jetbeam is bigger and I dont like the ibs and more expensive :whistle:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
dont like the ibs
its the best UI ever built!

for edc 18650 is too big.
18650 is for when one knows on will need a light + some runtime.
For edc --> Quark mini w. 14500.
Thats edc size
;)

chaOs85

Newly Enlightened
The l-mini is quite pocketable I think. Ok ecd size with good runtime and warm tint.