• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MC-E modded KL4 head

AaronM

Enlightened
From left to right:

1: RC-G2 with Nichia '136' led $25 Sold

2: Milky Gossamer: MC-E neutral K-bin with etched dome behind KX style TIR optic, Acorn 1.3 Crenshaw firmware to work with Mc2es tail cap 416 lumens OTF $240 $200 Sold

3: L2 with highest bin SST-90-W57S-F11-GN200 on custom milled heat sink, 803 lumens OTF!! $240 Sold

4: KX head with XR-E Q5 emitter, two Mad Max Plus drivers (1100ma to the emitter), full brand new UBH kit and two Duracell 2650mah AA batteries. $150 $110 Sold

5: KL4 head with neutral k-bin on custom milled heat sink, 281 lumens OTF, 80 minute run time, etched emitter for very smooth beam $120 $100

I sent some of these lights to bigchelis to see just how many lumens out the front these puppies are cranking out. The fun starts on page 10.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/260659&page=10

Lightsale1.jpg

Lightsale2.jpg

All prices shipped to the USA, Paypal only.

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Five high power mods

I'd like to buy:
1: RC-G2 with Nichia '136' led
Lisa

*Edit :paypal: :thanks:

Last edited:

AaronM

Enlightened
Re: FS: Five high power mods

Wow, we must be seeing hard times, I thought I cut the prices down to rock bottom!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Five high power mods *Price Drop!*

I received the RC-G2 with Nichia '136' yesterday and that little light is GREAT!

Your other lights listed have so much better specs. Must resist!

Thank you Aaron!
Lisa

Russki

Enlightened

:takeit:
4: KX head with XR-E Q5 emitter, two Mad Max Plus drivers (1100ma to the emitter), full brand new UBH kit and two Duracell 2650mah AA batteries. $150 $110

dirtech

Enlightened

Any beamshots of #2? Any interest in partial trades? What battery options can I use with this?

AaronM

Enlightened

In the first post there is a link to a lumen testing thread. There are also beamshots posted further down.

Battery options are pretty much limited to the two included IMR cells unless you get a battery tube the will take three primaries.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM Sent regarding the bezel only on the:
KX head with XR-E Q5 emitter, two Mad Max Plus drivers

bigC

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3324946&postcount=297

That's the best part. :D

What year L4 is this? 2009?
I'm trying to pin down the circuit info since it's still stock. You say it's 80 minutes of runtime, is this 80 till it starts to dim or 80 till it shuts off? Is the heat just as hot as the Lux V L4's or less so?

I am highly interested, like what is your PP info interested. :wave:

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I had gotten some info from seller. It was a lux V KL4, with the stock circuit. If it is like my KL4 it runs for about 80 minutes steady output. Heat will be same as stock KL4 as you are driving it at about same current to LED. I am sure it would be a super room sweeper. Find a McGizmo resistor switch setup and it would be awesome.

Bill

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Thank you Bill. Yep, those were exactly my thoughts as I have one of those switches here already.

Not sure what the output or runtimes will be on the low mode but it should be pretty sweet.

Aaron PM me your PP info, I'll have to take this one off your hands.

:D I'm back......................