The terrible wait.....

rwasham

Newly Enlightened
So Ive been sitting at college for 5 days now in agony waiting for exams to be over so I can go home to my new Fenix e20....Not the most high end light I know, but Im super excited cause all my previous lights have been maglights....I have a couple more days to go. Any good suggestions on how to kill the time while I wait?

hoongern

Enlightened
So Ive been sitting at college for 5 days now in agony waiting for exams to be over so I can go home to my new Fenix e20....Not the most high end light I know, but Im super excited cause all my previous lights have been maglights....I have a couple more days to go. Any good suggestions on how to kill the time while I wait?

Yup, study :D

Well, if not, start looking at how you can mod your maglites :D

StarHalo

Flashaholic
When you're first trying out your light (ideally outdoors at night), remember to try it with the head/reflector removed - the full-flood mode is one of the big advantages the E20 has over most other flashlights.

carrot

Flashaholic
I thought you were also waiting for Valve to release Steam for Mac. :nana:
It's coming!... soon I hope. I signed up for the beta anyway.

To pass the time... either study, or party. Don't do both at the same time though, coz it won't work. Trust me, I know.

sjmack

Newly Enlightened
I know how you feel. The best thing to do is bury your head in books, ace all your exams, and then buy another light as a gift for all of those good grades.

I know that's what I plan on doing. ;)

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are going to enjoy the E20. This light has amazing throw for a light putting out 109 lumens - really well built too.

Have fun....

James :thumbsup:

don.gwapo

Enlightened
I feel your pain & excitement. Same experience here before (only different light). Just focus on your exams and have fun with your light afterwards.

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been there before too. I went through it first in undergrad and then in grad school. What I did was I would use the item that I bought as the cheese at the end of the maze and use it as incentive to get me to study harder for final exams. I wouldn't open the item or play with it until after my last exam. To some extent it was like self torture, but in the end it was worth it every time since I graduated.