• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: HDS Dual Rebel Custom by Milkyspit!

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened
WTS: HDS Dual Rebel Custom by Milkyspit! *PRICE DROP*

Hello,
I have a rare Milkyspit modded HDS with Dual Rebels...awesome! Pls click the link below for detailed pics and beam shots. I purchased this unit from Toby and it is just like I received it from him. Awesome Condition has been in my safe since I received. Will come with one NEW AW cell (1 cycle) McGizmo ti bezel and custom lanyard. The output on this thing is amazing for such a small light!

Price: $275.00 obo shipped (overseas contact me first)

Payment options: USPS MO, PP Personal payment, PP CC (plus fees)

Thanks,

Larry

Pls check out this link for detailed pics and beam shots.... https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/199513

MilkyHDS.jpg

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Pics of the front, and maybe a couple beamshots would help. One-off customs usually require a bit more vetting than anything from a production run of any size.

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened
BUMP $285.00

This is a steal for this light.....click the link above to see more detailed pics and beam shots

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may want to update the first post with the current selling price, potential buyers may not scroll through to see it in later posts. Definitely an interesting mod, hopefully someone will take it off your hands soon.

macown

Newly Enlightened
Hey there,
I know this is an old thread but do you still have the light? as there is no SOLD post?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Kind regards,
Steven