Question about EagleTac T20C2 (Tactical RGB) & other accessories

jac21

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of purchasing the EagleTac T20C2 (Tactical RGB) & I have a question. I know that it brings a high output diffuser filter, but wanted to know if anybody has ever tried using the Fenix AD202 Traffic Wand or the Fenix TK-Series White Diffuser Tip. Just wanted to know what extra accessories to buy. This is going to be a gift for My Brother, he is a cop & I'm looking to give him a new good flashlight with all the accessories that he may need.

Thanks in advance for any help provided
http://www.4sevens.com/index.php?cPath=22_27_38

somename

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of purchasing the EagleTac T20C2 (Tactical RGB) & I have a question. I know that it brings a high output diffuser filter, but wanted to know if anybody has ever tried using the Fenix AD202 Traffic Wand or the Fenix TK-Series White Diffuser Tip. Just wanted to know what extra accessories to buy. This is going to be a gift for My Brother, he is a cop & I'm looking to give him a new good flashlight with all the accessories that he may need.

Thanks in advance for any help provided

I had the same question when I first bought my Eagletac T20C2, but I didn't buy the TK-Series diffuser wand after I read the TK11 head is 34mm and the T20C2 head is 1.4inch (35.56mm).

I am not certain, but you may be able to use a dremel tool and sand the diffuser wand to make it fit the larger T20C2 head, but straight from the factory I do not think it will fit.

I have heard of people sanding the smaller Fenix diffuser wands to make them fit Quark lights, so I added a wand to my Quark order to try it myself.

somename

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of purchasing the EagleTac T20C2 (Tactical RGB) ...

If you have not already purchased the light, good luck finding the T20C2 MKII now. I have been watching Eagletac-usa and pts-flashlights frequently and they are both sold out of the neutral white and cool white versions.

Even before I purchased my cool white light, the neutral white version had been sold out for a few days. Now the cool white version is sold out too and the neutral white still says it is sold out.

From a business stand point it would make sense to purchase more stock to keep inventory from remaining sold out long, but I have yet to see one sold out item go back to "in stock" status. I am also watching the neutral white modules which have been out of stock for some time, but the day I see them in stock I am making a purchase before they run out again.

Nice light choice by the way :thumbsup: I'm sure your brother will like it.

Latest posts