Arc Flashlight, Bad Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasRoot

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

First off, I'm not the type to normally do this but this is just crazy...

First off, I own the Ti Arc AAA. The one that's really a McGizmo, love that flashlight, so I ordered the two other flashlights on the site, the standard Arc AAA and the Arc6.

I called Cupps Industrial On the 7th to make sure they had the two models in stock and the lady on the other end of the line said yes. So I placed the order online that afternoon.

I got the order processed on the 13th. By processed I mean I got charged and got my first tracking number that never left the "initiated" status.

So then, I waited until the next Monday and called in again, they said that they don't know why it's not showing up, it was dropped off, but they will reship it. I get a second tracking number on the 21st. I follow that all week. Still stuck in the initiated status.

I call in yesterday and I'm told that "Oh, your order never really shipped, it was held by QA but it actually went out last night (Monday)". Well it's now Wednesday and I'll let you guess what status it's STILL in.

With every phone call I got the feeling that the person on the other end of the line didn't really that I was unhappy. Also, I don't like accusing people...but I was lied to. I was told again and again that my order had shipped...and it hasn't...and they have my money...

Guess I'll have to get something else...

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since there is no longer an Arc forum on CPF, the customer service complaint threads/posts, if qualified need to be posted in the jeers section of the Market Place and not on CPF proper.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.