Gettin' harder to get DX to fix their mistakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
I am just venting some steam after yet another shipment of the wrong items from one of the purveyors of flashlights and accessories from overseas. Part of the frustration comes from seeing others post of the exact same mix-up, where you order SKU 1234 and instead get 6789. You would think that they would learn from their mistakes and not keep repeating the same one time and time again.

But this is what really drove me to post about it... Now when you want to file a claim due to some mistake on their part you must send pictures of the items, the front of the packaging, and the back of the packaging. Well, in this case the items were circuits, and as such I threw the packaging in the trash because I did receive circuits, but it wasn't until wasting a couple of hours customizing them to fit in a small space and trying and trying to get them to work that I figured out they were buck circuits instead of boost circuits. There is no way 2xAA alkaline batteries will light an LED using a buck circuit. :shakehead

So, even though it was against my better judgment, the principle of the matter compelled me to dig through my garbage that had been steeping in the sunlit garbage can (that's rubbish bin for those across the pond ;)) to retrieve the packaging and then spend another 40 minutes taking pictures, converting their formats, resizing them, resizing them again when they exceeded the allowable size limit, and finally getting the online claim forms to past muster. Now I just sit back and wait another few weeks to receive something. Who knows what I'll get next time. :shrug:

[/RANT]

Empath

Flashaholic
Dealer discussions and concerns should be posted in the MarketPlace. It's closed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.