Afraid of Going Over the Brink

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, here I am. Post 999. You know what's next.

What happens when I get to 1000? Does it mean that I'm addicted beyond any hope of redemption? Maybe it's not too late now to mend my ways and go back to spending my time writing letters, mowing the lawn, washing the car, eating regularly, etc. Perhaps I can pack up all my lights in a box, forget about them, and go back to being normal and productive.

What should I do? I think I may need help.

Paul

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
PaulW:

After #1000 you'll be able to eat at the computer so long as you can call out to your family or order home delivery food.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe,

After 1,000, one dangly male sphere becomes a SF123. After 2,000, the other becomes a WA01185. After 3,000, the stem becomes a UBH. After 4,000...well, let's just not go there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wilkey

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

You're cracking me up. Thanks for the advice, but I can't help it. I've got to get back. I thought I'd take a break for a day or two. I went outside, mowed the lawn, even parts of lawns that weren't mine. But I kept thinking about recent posts. I can't keep quiet. Here goes # 1000.

Wilkey -- You paint a scarey picture, but anatomy be damned. Maybe this'll light up new parts of my life.

Lemlux -- I see no reason to order food. I ate something yesterday.

Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You're at 1003 now...guess you're screwed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Now, instead of mowing the grass, you'll be looking for CR123As to put in your SureFires. And instead of cooking & cleaning, you'll just go to the nearby store once a day for food and then testing flashlights the rest of the day. The house will go to pot but you don't care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tomas

Banned
Too late, Paul, you've been asterisked. (You're now a Flashaholic * )

Welcome to the next level ...
disco.gif

T_sig6.gif
fan.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Ginseng said:
Hehe,

After 1,000, one dangly male sphere becomes a SF123. After 2,000, the other becomes a WA01185. After 3,000, the stem becomes a UBH. After 4,000...well, let's just not go there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wilkey

[/ QUOTE ]

fb9ad340.jpg

Ooh, I just found my purple LS... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was almost the first person to reach 1000. But somone named Telephoney, seeing that I was in the home stretch, increased his postings and rocketed past me...ripping victory out of my hands. He ended up with red hair (I assume the result of post burn) so I guess I was lucky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bart,

You're just too damned much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wilkey