• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII R-O (Cus. SF M6) - ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Milkyspit X1289.3-KT4/M6

DSC01256.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

Milky Mod:
- 7xSSCP4 U2SWOH
- 7xMcR16ms Reflectors
- 1xLuxIII G2HH R-O
- MCR20 StenCut Reflectors
- 2xAcorn 1.3 ('C-MSax2' Custom Firmware) - 3 Levels
- Runs on Edit: 6xR123 in Fivemega custom battery holder!!! No longer requires "C" Cells as shown above.
- RPM Ti Bezel Ring
- MINT condition
- 1300 Lumens customized for outdoor color rendition

ASKING $700, shipped ANYWHERE!!!, No PP fees! ***REDUCED: Now $625*** ***SOLD PRIVATELY***

Reasonable trades considered.

International buyers, please PM me for shipping options/pricing. ***Now includes FREE shipping world wide***

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII G2HH R-O (Custom SF M6)!!!!

jqou86.jpg

Now that's a LIGHT :twothumbs

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII G2HH R-O (Custom SF M6)!!!!

Ray,

That is hilarious!! Thanks!

All,

I did receive a PM or two about this light an concerns over the availability of "C" sized cells. So I have replaced that configuration with a stock body and tailcap utilizing a custom battery carrier that holds 6xR123s. I will include the battery carrier and 6 AW R123s with the light offer.

Heck I'll even charge em up for you!!

MSax

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII G2HH R-O (Custom SF M6) - New Batt Con

Wow, that is sweet. Someone is gonna score, this light is priced in the buyers favor!!! :huh:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII G2HH R-O (Custom SF M6) - New Batt Con

Thanks for the kind words PSM!!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

International Shipping now included!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII R-O (Cus. SF M6) - Free Shipping WW!!

Price Drop!

MSax

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII R-O (Cus. SF M6) - Free Shipping WW!!

Three questions please:
How are the three levels accessed?
What's the runtime on High?
What's the overall length?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Three questions please:
How are the three levels accessed?
What's the runtime on High?
What's the overall length?

Rudi,

1) The levels are accessed by pressing the momentary on the tailswitch. You can also switch between tactical mode and other modes for those of you familiar with Milky's Acorn driver.

2) Honestly, I don't know. I will measure the current draw on high when I get home and make a calculation. My guess is around 35 minutes, but I will calculated and post a follow up this evening.

3) Overall Lenght of a stock M6 is 7.90". This light has NO EXTENSIONS and is the stock length, aside from the RPM bezel, which will make it a hair longer than stock. Probably 8". But I will measure exactly when I get home for you.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

As a follow-up to the questions above:

2) The light is pulling 1.55A at full power. Therefore using 6xR123s you should be getting around 1hr 20 to 1hr 30 minutes.

3) The light with the RPM bezel ring is: 8 and 1/16" long.

Hope this helps with your decision.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII R-O (Cus. SF M6) - $650, FREE Shipping

Bump with a Price drop!!

MSax

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII R-O (Cus. SF M6) - $650, FREE Shipping

Thanks MSAX, it helps with the thinking.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem Rudi.

MSax

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lordy what a light! I saw this light at one of the PFs (?) and one amazing light it is! Great builder, great seller (and fisherman!!!:D) and great light at the right price. How can you go wrong with it? You can't!

Karl

pee10755

Newly Enlightened

I am not familiar with that driver. Does tactical mode mean it will stay on high as an option? I like having access to multiple modes, but at work I use a light with shorts burst of light as I move. Can I lock this a high only mode?

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am not familiar with that driver. Does tactical mode mean it will stay on high as an option? I like having access to multiple modes, but at work I use a light with shorts burst of light as I move. Can I lock this a high only mode?

Pee10755,

For this light I have it set up right now in tactical mode. Which means you can set the light for high, med, or low, but when you turn the light on it will always start at high. Sounds like this may be what you are looking for.

It does have a second set of code that will remember the last level used. It switches between the two through a set of 20 taps (I think). The performance of the firmware seems to work better on the tactical mode. It may have something to do with the 2 driver board working together. Regardless it works.

MSax

PS - Karl, thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, my first fishing two trips of the year are leading me to beleive that I may not actually be in the "great" category as a fisherman.

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X1289 - 7xSSCP4 + 1xLuxIII R-O (Cus. SF M6) - $625, FREE Shipping

Reduced: $625

MSax