• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The "Top Shelf" Sale! All sold or withdrawn!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have decided to offer some of my choice pieces up for grabs so can start over again...:devil:...and others can enjoy them too!

1) Large "TITANIUM" Luce de Notte 11 mm green flat topped tritium sphere from Barts recent batch DOUBLE dimpled grooved body...very RARE and next to impossible to find....took me months! Asking $325 shipped in the USA. Came from this thread...**Sold** F.S.: Large Luce de Notte Titanium with green Trit Sphere **Sold** Ruduced to $295

lightdump009.jpg

2) Titanium Muyshondt Nautilus with custom anodized finish... $320 shipped in the USA Came from this thread: SPF FS: Unique anodized Ti Muyshondt Nautilus ***Reduced to $300***

lightdump007.jpg

3) McGizmo En McClicky mule "new" with a GDup three stage Cree light engine recently modded with glow epoxy by DatiLED asking $235 shipped in the USA.***Sold***

lightdump006.jpg

4) Custom Peter Atwood titanium anodized splash killer by Fred Pilon aka. PhotonFanatic. For those wanting a bit of info on these, please see this thread.
This is one magnificent piece! Asking $195 shipped in the USA. Reduced to $155 ***SOLD***

lightdump018.jpg

5) New Black Milky Room Sweeper 17670 Defender....AWESOME! Asking $275 shipped in the USA.

lightdump004.jpg

6) Mint Milky Room Sweeper 17670 Natural Surefire host with MCE2 two stage tailcap http://dmcleish.com/CPF/McE2S/index.html
Asking $275 shipped in the USA.

lightdump005.jpg

7)McGizmo TITANIUM AA two pack with no clip (AWTYD's filler screws) and an optional leather holster I got from JHanko that can be purchased for $20 extra that fits like a glove...and your choice of power options!!! I am asking $475 for one of the two options. The other power plant will then be offered up for grabs on the forum. Why on earth would anyone sacrafice a new McGizmo BB Haiku XP-G head??? the Answer...I purchased a Luasol 20 Bead Blasted version (supposedly one of only four offered to the public from Yoyotean on the forum) and I wanted to build a BB mule to match it housing a MONSTER SST-50 light engine built by DatiLED and crowned it with a Ti mule style flood head machined by MirageMan. The result is exactly what I wanted thanks to CPF!!! Now you know the rest of the story!!!

Option #1 Titanium Aleph one style custom Erin0919 head just back from the DatiLED spa where he custom built a single stage XP-G monster designed to utilize TWO 14500 AW li ion rechargeable cells specifically made for this host.

lightdump016.jpg

lightdump015.jpg

Option #2 This host plus a dummy cell and a genuine McGizmo BB Haiku head outfitted with his latest and greatest XP-G three stage.

lightdump013.jpg

lightdump014.jpg

So the choice is yours!!!

lightdump012.jpg

or
lightdump011.jpg

And of course the optional"fits like a glove" Holster...

lightdump025.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The "Top Shelf" Sale!!!

Hey Karl, I'll take #7 for free? Might want to list a price! ;) Good luck with your sale!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl,

I am VERY interested in #7 - potentially both of the heads - but obviously need to discuss a price.

Man, this really is the top shelf stuff....

& #4 is really special too....

Heading to bed, pm or email me...

Hmm, prices up, fair, need to sleep on this as I really want both heads....

Have to Pass on this wonderful opportunity...., pm sent....

Neale

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

2) Titanium Muyshondt Nautilus with custom anodized finish... $320 shipped in the USA
I can't tell from the picture... is this one of the handful of blue anodized lights that Enrique sold, or was the anodizing done by someone else after it was initially sold as bare Ti?

stienke

Enlightened

Hi , if you decide to split , i'll take the BB Haiku XP-G head , if the price is resonable offcourse.

Good luck with your sale!

GJR :wave:

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:devil: Steinke ...make me a reasonable offer on the BB Haiku head and XP-G and then I will only offer it the way DatiLED originally built it....with the Erin0919 aleph clone and 2x AA pak powered by two 14500's. I just threw out the other option because it looked so good either way! We have dealt in the past and I have no problem shipping overseas if you are willing to assume the risk or pay a little extra for express or insurance. Let me know! The head is off a new , latest wave BB Haiku and in new condition.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The "Top Shelf" Sale! Ti Luce de Notte, Ti Nautilus, Milky Spit, Peter Atwood Kil

Whomever bought "McGizmo En McClicky mule" look me up if you don't end up liking it.
Thank you :wave:

Lisa

summy670x

Newly Enlightened
Re: The "Top Shelf" Sale! Ti Luce de Notte, Ti Nautilus, Milky Spit, Peter Atwood Kil

pm sent :)

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

I'll take the Atwood!

Pm me with payment details.

Thanks Karl.

stienke

Enlightened

:devil: Steinke ...make me a reasonable offer on the BB Haiku head and XP-G and then I will only offer it the way DatiLED originally built it....with the Erin0919 aleph clone and 2x AA pak powered by two 14500's. I just threw out the other option because it looked so good either way! We have dealt in the past and I have no problem shipping overseas if you are willing to assume the risk or pay a little extra for express or insurance. Let me know! The head is off a new , latest wave BB Haiku and in new condition.

Karl , I can wait , let's see if someone is interested in the 2^AA with the BB Haiku head.
I'll contact you in a few days, if this combo is not sold, maybe whe can make a price for the head alone.
Thanks anyway , and have a nice weekend!

GJR :wave:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Genna....Summy670x got the black room sweeper from a prior PM I sent with a counter offer that he accepted so only the HA Natural Room Sweeper is left. The others not marked are still available.

summy670x

Newly Enlightened

Genna....Summy670x got the black room sweeper from a prior PM I sent with a counter offer that he accepted so only the HA Natural Room Sweeper is left. The others not marked are still available.

$$ has been sent for black room sweeper. two separate because i forgot to include the $5 for insurance.. thanks!!!

chris

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "Top Shelf" Sale! All Sold or withdrawn for now!

Genna ...I will substitute the Nautilus for the Black room sweeper to honor my original offer. An even better deal for you! Nautilus is on hold pending Genna's acceptance or refusal! :popcorn: I gotta go to Kellys Island for a Kentucky Derby party so I am unavailable for the rest of the afternoon! :devil:

Last edited: