Surefire Titan Holster

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Hello, Can anyone help me please? I have just aquired the elite Surefire Titan Limited Edition, and am absolutely delighted with this great versatile light, however,it did not come with a holster,and i feel that the Titanium will scratch, so is there a Holster that will fit it that i can obtain?
Thanks,and i look forward to hearing from you with any ideas! :thinking:

carrot

Flashaholic
Try Nite-Ize or Rip-Offs for holsters of varying sizes.

You might also try your local big box store for a camera, flash drive or memory card case.

I personally would wear it on a lanyard around my neck, as I've seen many others do with the Titan.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it too small for the Surefire E-series nylon/velcro holster? I've had good luck with that on my Twisty and to a certain extent, my Groovy (though that one's a bit short for easy retrieval, the Twisty is perfect with a diffuser on front)

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened
Hello, Can anyone help me please? I have just aquired the elite Surefire Titan Limited Edition, and am absolutely delighted with this great versatile light, however,it did not come with a holster,and i feel that the Titanium will scratch, so is there a Holster that will fit it that i can obtain?
Thanks,and i look forward to hearing from you with any ideas! :thinking:

The Ti Titan calls for something special.

I've also been less than pleased with holster / case options for the smaller titanium lights and decided to make a couple of my own from either deerskin or supple lambskin. I picked up some nice hides & am going to try stitching a couple of fitted cases together next week.

I wanted to be able to toss my keys or knife in a jacket or pants pocket without worring about the lights getting scratched up (or lenses).

Should work well and add minimal dimensions to the overall profile of the light in the pocket (be it jeans or a suit).

Also look and feel much better than the usual kydex or nylon fare.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The holsters made by Fenix for the 1x123 lights are a pefect fit for SF Titan.

I use the P1D open type but you can also choose the one with a flap meant for PD20. In any case if you check the length of your Titan against the different Fenix lights you can well appreciate how deep your light will go into the various types of hosters.

15i59vq.jpg

Last edited:

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Very Much for your kind advise! I really want to keep this in Pristine condition,considering the price i paid for it $530,if my wife knew she would not be too happy, I may look at the Fenix holster for now,thanks again, have a nice day!!

Kind Regards Howard. :wave:

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the T1a, and i just carry it around my neck.
the only time i dont have it on is when i am showering or swimming
Its easy to get to, easy to turn on, and it is always there

Beampower

Newly Enlightened
Just a quick update, i have now ordered a Maxpedition 4" Torch/Holster,it looks quite tough and is just marginally bigger that the Titan. Just the job i hope!

Cheers All! :thumbsup:

bluebonnet

Newly Enlightened
The Leatherman Premium Knife Nylon Sheath I for $6 U.S.+ shipping is what I use for my T1A Titan. It has just enough room for the light, an extra battery and the factory lanyard. The sheath's internal pouch holds the Titan snugly until effortlessly removed using the attached lanyard. Overall dimensions are 3.7 in x 1.7 in x 0.9 in. This is a great little sheath for a close-quarters flashlight.

Last edited: