Going to OHIO

pal251

Newly Enlightened
I have to take care of some business in ohio and I am gonna be in the area of brightguy. What should I stop and look at?

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cedar point!

if you like roller coasters, hoo-boy...are you in for some fun! they have the world's biggest and fastest coasters.
millenium force nearly made me sh!t my pants.

then there is the rock and roll hall of fame, wright patterson air base and museum, sea world, toledo zoo...

Bob

Tombeis

Enlightened
Cleveland and Medina (Ma di na). We'll have you talking like a native Ohioan in no time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you are going to visit Brightguy, he will be closed on Thursday through Monday (July 31 through August 4th.) Greg is moving to a new location. Call to make sure he is open.
1-888-881-1908.

Have fun.

New information on Brightguy closing added.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work with a woman who goes home to Cleveland at least every other year and always goes to Cedar Point. Her Cube is festooned with Cedar Point pictures.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ditto Cedar Point and maybe a Cleveland Indians game?
(I'm originally from Akron "The Rubber Capital of the World")

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Uh oh... I hope the Cleveland Indians don't play the Seattle Mariners while you're there. The M's will be all over them like flies to a pile of {vulgar term for feces}.

Tombeis

Enlightened
Craig;

The Indians will slaughter those pansies from the West coast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tom:

Oh -- Is it interleague time again? I didn't know the Padres were scheduled to contribute to the Indians win column.

Tombeis

Enlightened
Clark:

Cleveland Indians

I was lucky enough to attend a game a couple of weeks ago in a loge.

The cheapness of the new owner(were lucky to have any team at all), has even extended to those luxury suites.

They have been redecorated, and the very comfortable arm chairs on the balcony have been replaced by a narrow, hard, cheap office type chair which warms the heart of the cheap ******* lawyer/team owner.

Someone will soon be injured when the base of one of these Office Max specials breaks off and pitches some poor soul over the balcony to the deck below.

Hopefully, funds from the ensuing lawsuit will buy new chairs for fat assed loge owners and their guest... Me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif