• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE Gotham #60 of 100 modified ( sold)

jv01

Newly Enlightened
I have a minty MilkySpit modded Milky-Leef Gotham for sale! The mods include an even better binned emitter and his Acorn driver. He changed the reflector to a McR17 so it's a little floodier yet still offers a big, BRIGHT hot spot and added a glo-ring to the head. He also switched to a max of 1.3 amps, in place of the stock 1.0, so it screams. Includes the custom Pelican case. This one is serial #60 of a limited run of 100 and I am asking $400.00 shipped in the USA.

Last edited:

vx000

Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE Gotham #60 of 100 modified

I'll take it, with the caveat that, if Lisantica wants this one, I am willing to defer to her. PM with your time constraints. I will PM Lisantica.

ptolemy

Enlightened

I'll take it, with the caveat that, if Lisantica wants this one, I am willing to defer to her. PM with your time constraints. I will PM Lisantica.
I already mentioned it to her earlier and she replied that she is hunting for something else right now.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

vx000, it's true another light caught my fancy right now. Sure hope I don't regret it, but it's all yours.
Thank you for the consideration.
Lisa

vx000

Enlightened

Thanks L & Pt! Jv01 -- PP on its way. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Cheers, vx