Need diameter of Dereelight CL1H reflector

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to mod my JETBeam Jet-III Pro with a XP-G. So I was looking for a fitting reflector. The Dereelight CL1H V4 and the Jet-III Pro have about the same head diameter so the reflector might fit with some modification. The reflector of the Jet-III Pro has a height of 22m and a diameter of 22,65mm. So can anybody please measure the reflector of their CL1H and give me the height and the diameter?

Thanks,
rayman

Gryffin

Enlightened
The CL1H is a "D26 host", meaning it uses any Surefire-compatible D26-type drop-in (drop-in = assembly consisting of reflector, emitter, driver, heatsink "pill" and contact springs). D26 reflectors are 26mm in diameter (hence the name); length can vary by a few mm.

dhouseng

Newly Enlightened
i modded my jetbeam jet-ii IBS (which has the exact same reflector with jet-iii pro) to XPG R5 without changing the stock reflector, the beam is as good as (or better than) the CL1H reflectors.

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds good. Did you still use the centering ring and what size was your emitter board?

rayman

dhouseng

Newly Enlightened
Sounds good. Did you still use the centering ring and what size was your emitter board?

rayman

nope the centering ring is too thick, i changed to a thinner paper insulator so i can screw the bezel all the way down to make the beam more efficient.
i used the 14mm base XP-G R5 emitter from ebay.

after i swapped the emitter from Q5 to R5, the current draw becomes 1.92A at 100%, i dont know why. it gets quite warm after only 15 seconds, so i set it to 50% max now.