Thank you all...hit confirm order button. No regrets.

FlameOn

Enlightened
I finally pulled the trigger on a AAA. Went with a natural ITP A3 from going gear....Can't beat the price even without the CPF code...thanks again for putting up with all my questions...can't believe how much reading I did over a keychain flashlight...and how much anxiety it caused the past few weeks. I bought my 2005 Honda CRV after only 15 minutes on the lot...I didn't even have a discount code.... :)

mrcandyman

Newly Enlightened
I have to admit, it's a nice looking light. I've been debating on the same one since seeing your thread actually.

I'm just a bit iffy on ordering any other lights right now. The body I'm getting from a member here is held up at customs and the light, dropin, batteries, and charger I ordered from sbflashlights USPS says they still don't have, despite me having had a tracking number since the 29th. Hopefully everything will work out, then I can order a keychain light like this ITP worry-free.

I hope you enjoy your light.

Brau0303

Newly Enlightened
I just bought my LD10 R4 from GG, and was very happy with the process and the light. I also have the Maratac light that looks to be nearly the same light in both Alum & SS and have been very happy with it. (I say it looks like nearly the same not to imply that it is the same tho)

Cheers
BR :twothumbs

Last edited:

pounder

Newly Enlightened
i'm eyeing up an itp cr123 light from ggear also..hopefully for fathers day if the wife hears me often enough :party:

UpChUcK

Enlightened
Great choice :thumbsup:. I have its cousin, Maratac AAA, and its brother, the A3 Stainless Steel. My A3 SS is part of my "on my person" EDC along with a Quark Mini123. Just remember to get some Chapstick for it. ;)

I hang this inside and clipped to my left front pocket with Vic Rambler, Fisher Trekker pen and pill fob with extra AAA Duraloop inside.
IMG_2144.JPG

Chapstick cap makes for a nice micro-lantern.
IMG_1577.JPG

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a Natural last year and love it. You won't regret your purchase, I can tell you that.

An early CPFer like you will be amazed at what it does compared to the units lusted over back in 2002-03.

Tuikku

Enlightened
iTP, what a simple keychainlight it is.
I´m getting a bit carried away on these small AAA lights... Couple of tanks, itp and Fenix coming on the way. Really should consider some bigger lights soon.

Well, iTP A1 SS on the way also :twothumbs Bigger :twothumbs

As well as FlameOn has had hard time deciding over AAA light, I´m still stuck in selecting AA light :thinking:
Eneloop AA´s & MAHA arrived weeks ago, still no clue on AA-flashlight :whistle:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecores are great lights, customer service is extremely good, had an EX10 R2 where the piston was really hard to activate despite cleaning, relubricating etc etc, so i emailed nitecore and they told me to send it back and they'd fix it for me. Light is on its way to them as i type this.

You may also want to consider Novatac, i just scored a 120P and its my EDC now, will be considering sending it in for modding to a SST-50 or something.

OCD

Enlightened
I hang this inside and clipped to my left front pocket with Vic Rambler, Fisher Trekker pen and pill fob with extra AAA Duraloop inside.

UpChUck, where did you get the pill fob to carry a spare AAA. It looks great. I have one similar that for my spare CR123 but am currently using a modified Solitaire as my spare battery holder on my keys for my Maratac AAA.

UpChUcK

Enlightened
UpChUck, where did you get the pill fob to carry a spare AAA. It looks great. I have one similar that for my spare CR123 but am currently using a modified Solitaire as my spare battery holder on my keys for my Maratac AAA.

I got the pill fob from CVS. Been looking for a while for one that fits a AAA and happened to find one at CVS (try RiteAid & Walgreens too). I have some that fit AA and 123 but those were easy to fit. The fit is perfect. I cut a round piece of rubber and shoved it into the bottom for some cushioning and insulation. Now there is no rattle the cell slide out easy.

IMG_2146.JPG