Who has the Eagletac T20C2 MKII Neutral drop-in modules in stock?

somename

Newly Enlightened
I have been searching for the Neutral white drop-in module for the Eagletac T20C2 MKII, but both PTS-Flashlights and Eagletac-usa do not have the neutral module in stock.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this neutral module in stock?

Does anyone know when Eagletac-usa or PTS-flashlights will have the neutral module back in stock?

somename

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update Mike :twothumbs

Do the modules screw in dry or is a thermal compound used for the best heat transfer?

I have seen in several posting of Eagletac lights pictures showing o-ring grease for the threads and o-rings.

I assume this doesn't come with the lights anymore, but can it be purchased separately?

The threads were well lubed on my T20C2MKII, but when I do later clean them can I use the Deoxit and Deoxit GOLD on the threads and o-ring?

Never heard about flashlight maintenance in the past, but now I want to make sure this light and others are taken care of.

somename

Newly Enlightened
Mike I tried to PM you my questions, but it said your box was full and you couldn't receive anymore messages.

Can anyone help me with the questions above?

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Thanks for the update Mike :twothumbs

Do the modules screw in dry or is a thermal compound used for the best heat transfer?

I have seen in several posting of Eagletac lights pictures showing o-ring grease for the threads and o-rings.

I assume this doesn't come with the lights anymore, but can it be purchased separately?

The threads were well lubed on my T20C2MKII, but when I do later clean them can I use the Deoxit and Deoxit GOLD on the threads and o-ring?

Never heard about flashlight maintenance in the past, but now I want to make sure this light and others are taken care of.

Hi somename,
The modules thread in, no thermal compound needed although a little silicone grease would be great.

We still have a little ET silicone grease left and would be happy to add a free tube to any order, just mention it in the comments box during your order.

Deoxit works great but you want to use a little silicone grease on the threads.

I cleared my inbox so PM away!

Latest posts