• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LARGE titanium Luce de Notte and small aluminium Luc de Notte

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Large "TITANIUM" Luce de Notte 11 mm green flat topped tritium sphere from Barts recent batch DOUBLE dimpled grooved body...very RARE and next to impossible to find....took me months! Asking $250 shipped in the USA. ***SOLD***

lightdump009.jpg

2) Small "Aluminum" Luce de Notte with green flat top sphere. $175 shipped in the USA.***SOLD***

luce.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Luce de Notte, Aluminium Luc de Notte, Titanium McGizmo AA XP-G Custom

Hey Karl, do you have pics of the aluminum luce?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
You got it Jochen! Jeztzt geht es wieder ein mal zurich nach Deutschland. Vielen Grusse aus USA! :wave: Large one is ***SOLD*** I just purchased the small one from Jochen last week and I am selling it for way less than I paid for it because I ordered a new light from Don today and I have to sell some to buy new ones so the wife stays happy!!! McGizmo FEVER is an expensive hobby but worth every penny!!! There is just no better feeling than getting a new package of titanium goodness fresh from the ALOHA state!!! Enjoy this one Jochen...it is equal in brightness to yours with a lager diameter reflector and two rows of dimples. BEAUTIFUL craftsmanship (as always!) by Fred Pilon!!!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kaichu...I don't know what a widow in back is. I actually bought the small one from Ars machina and I believe they both came from Blitzlicht originally. I just bought them to see them and evaluate this unique concept so another catch and release. They appear identical with reflectors and a lens and the clear plastic flat tops on the other side. Jochen...See pm ... I sent wrong PayPal address. Thanks Karl

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
It's here and you apparently forgot to turn it off, which is alright because it has yet to dim since it arrived! I anticipate very long runtime on this and will try to chart a graph showing output on high!