What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?

nbp

Flashaholic
While browsing CPF is highly enjoyable, educational and entertaining, I'm guessing that there is something else you're SUPPOSED to be doing right now, rather than surfing. So what is it?

Are you at school supposed to be paying attention? At work supposed to be writing a quote for a customer? At home supposed to be fixing the leaky sink or pulling weeds?

Personally, I should be doing homework right now. But somehow running phytoplankton resource competition simulations just doesn't seem appealing. So I'm drinkin' a nice craft IPA, and surfin' the fora.

:tsk: Hahahah!

JaguarDave-in-Oz

Enlightened
Given that it's 1545 hrs here in eastern Oz I should be boiling the kettle so I can make a nice cup of tea. Then I should be thinking about starting a fire in the fireplace in the loungeroom to keep me warm tonight and also lighting one in my den so the dog has somewhere warm to lay down when he comes in after a hard day barking running and jumping. After doing that I should be thinking about starting to prepare dinner but since I haven't managed to think about doing the kitchen thing since way back when I was single I'll just wait until the wife does it instead.

ypsifly

Enlightened
I'm at work waiting for the cooks to get their lines up and running. In about half an hour I'll go do my inventory and do my bread, stock, and produce orders, make sure everything is ok then I'll be back on CPF for a few minutes until the lunch rush.

Thursdays are slow for me. Tomorrow will be another story.

Stevie

Newly Enlightened
I'm at work, but on my lunch hour.

Still got a few quotes to do though. I work in the hydraulic industry in technical sales.

Always look forward to my hour alone with CPF.....

:laughing:

nbp

Flashaholic
Great replies everyone! Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

Now I'm supposed to be paying attention in my research designs class. But with only one week of class left before graduation, it's hard to stay motivated. Hello itouch+wifi!

Latest posts