Check this out! Very cool.

FoxMulder

Newly Enlightened
I was searching to buy a Z57 tailcap and came accross this website. Very nice. Is this like a Japanese SF fan?

Check out the beamshot of the E2 compared to some others. And to think I used to think my E2e would be my EDC for awhile.....then the A2 comes out! and the L4....and...

Some Website

FoxMulder

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed that if you go up a couple of levels to it's home, you can get to Runtime tests, comparisons and such. WOw, is this guy a CPF member? Maybe an official CPF liason is needed to get him here!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Assuming he can type in english /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a very nice website.

I wish there was an English translation page... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

sygyzy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the point of your post? Was it a "...assuming he can type in English" statement? If so, what prefaced it? Or are you asking a question, "Does he speak/type English?"

RY3

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
sygyzy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the point of your post? Was it a "...assuming he can type in English" statement? If so, what prefaced it? Or are you asking a question, "Does he speak/type English?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was repone to the question "Maybe an official CPF liason is needed to get him here!".

End of subject /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
His home page has an automatic English translator.

Those are some NICE runtime plots!

I feel he is a CPF member....He has a runtime plot on a Micro Illuminator prototype and a production model.

K-T

*Moderator*
Here is a translation to his site. Might help a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif :d

Tomas

Banned
Here's another translation (Of just the L4 review first linked above): lycos.jp translation

I especially like the multiple comparisons with different targets. The "plain white" to give a beam pattern, then various "real world" targets to give a feel for how useful the beam is.

Overall a very well done and quite nice site. Excellent photography, too.

I was surprised at the extent of the site ...

T_sig6.gif

Tomas

Banned
OOOoooooooo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I just ran into another of the pages there - and there are others at different distances, too.

You must see these comparison shots!

Excellent!

Comparisons at close range.

I'm really enjoying this site, and am getting more and more impressed with the quality of the work.

T_sig6.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Azreal911

Enlightened
yeah this guy is a cpf junkie like us, he owns too many lights that are not available to the knowledge of the general public. the elecktrolumens toys and the space needle gave it away somehow! hehehe.

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
Wow! Runtime/temperature plots with time lapse beam photos!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

FoxMulder

Newly Enlightened
All of the sudden his bandwitdh increased 400% this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Come to think of it, the site is running kind of slow....EVERYONE LOG OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fuja

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for praising my site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Though regrettable, since I am poor at English, English has only automatic translation.
Flashlight is pleasant. I am "light mania" said in Japan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Y2Kirk1028

Enlightened
Wow, this site has the most comprehensive review of flashlights I've seem. The beamshots comparisons are top notch. Very nice fuja /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I think the Japanese makes more sense than the auto translation!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif