• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Candidate for Exchange - Sundrop traded for Haiku!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Sundrop XR-U has been traded for an XR-E Haiku!

This was one of the sunniest views of the candidate for exchange!
P1070198.jpg

P1070197.jpg

Last edited:

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
Re: Looking to trade into a Haiku! Look at these fresh pics on lettuce!

Nice pictures! Who would have thought of a flashlight on lettuce!lovecpf

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: A Candidate for Exchange - Sundrop for Haiku! Look at these fresh pics on lettuce

For those of you that have yet to experience the Sundrop:

If you want a small Ti EDC that has oh-so-smooth lines and looks like it was made using submarine technology, then you want this light.

If you like smooth, WARM, Sun-like light in an even flood form, then you want this light.

If you need that extra bit of throw with 3 well spaced levels, then you want this light.

and finally, if you need a small carryable light suitable for photography purposes that looks amazing to boot, then you want this light!

:D

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: A Candidate for Exchange - Sundrop for Haiku! Look at these fresh pics on lettuce

Hi Pete,

I'll take the lettuce!

:paypal:

nbp

Flashaholic

Hello neighbor! :wave:

The lettuce is the only part I can afford ATM. I graduate from UWM next weekend though, and I hope work picks up cuz I'd love to get me a Gizmo as a grad present for myself. :eek:oo:

gjg

Enlightened

Hey neighbor:wave:: Going to Lakeland College myself- Getting my third degree - BS in Business Management, 'cause no one wants an Environmental Science teacher with a Masters.... (UW-O and UW-GB).

FLASHLIGHT CONTENT - kaichu-dento - I'm still interested in SD for cash - Just not giving up my recently acquired Haiku XP-G - I hope you DO find one, though - it's one of the lights that just feel and work PERFECT...

Hello neighbor! :wave:

The lettuce is the only part I can afford ATM. I graduate from UWM next weekend though, and I hope work picks up cuz I'd love to get me a Gizmo as a grad present for myself. :eek:oo:

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

For those of you that have yet to experience the Sundrop:

If you want a small Ti EDC that has oh-so-smooth lines and looks like it was made using submarine technology, then you want this light.

If you like smooth, WARM, Sun-like light in an even flood form, then you want this light.

If you need that extra bit of throw with 3 well spaced levels, then you want this light.

and finally, if you need a small carryable light suitable for photography purposes that looks amazing to boot, then you want this light!

:D
Thanks!
crackup.gif

Hi Pete,

I'll take the lettuce!

:paypal:
Nick, come on up to the hotsprings and you can have some lettuce for free!
FLASHLIGHT CONTENT - kaichu-dento - I'm still interested in SD for cash - Just not giving up my recently acquired Haiku XP-G - I hope you DO find one, though - it's one of the lights that just feel and work PERFECT...
PM sent...