Flashlight Nozzle

SYKO

Newly Enlightened
water your yard with light..without bringing a flashlight outside! :confused:

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2008/12/26/flashlight-garden-nozzle/

"The Flashlight Nozzle is a garden hose attachment with an integrated LED flashlight that runs off 2 AA batteries. You know, so you can water your grass at night. Perfect for vampires, insomniacs, and rogue pot farmers, the botanical blaster will set you back a paltry $12.50. Or you could tape a flashlight to your existent nozzle. Now, which one of you lucky ladies wants me to water your roses on New Years Eve? Haha, I don't even know what means!"

flashlight-hose.jpg

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
Down here with some of the drought restrictions, one of them was that you could only water your garden at certain times, namely between late evening and early morning so that you don't waste water due to evaporation.

gollum

Enlightened
I water my 200+ bonsai at night
I always take at least 2 flashlights,not including my 3 or 4 already in my pockets

apart from being a shiftworker,its better to water at night especially in hot climates,
it gives your plants time to soak up the water before it evaporates
and I'm pretty sure the council water monitor doesn't do nights :nana:

so anyone prepared to mod this "garden nozzle"...
lets see....
sst-90 and 2 14500 three speed engine with hidden strobe for stunning possums and frying cane toads :laughing:

mrartillery

Enlightened
I fail to see the point of the product, do people just look for things to blow their money on? I mean, I've literally never thought, "hey i sure would like to have a garden nozzle with a light in the end." :nana:

SYKO

Newly Enlightened
5766-people-watch-a-special-illuminated-fountain-show-during-the-festival-of-lights-in-berlin-october-14.jpg

now you too can have your own fountain light show with a few of these nozzles :duh2:

rodfran

Enlightened
Lowest point of evaporation in arid regions. Watering at night saves tons of precious water(a very important resource). Aiso, the sun dries the plants after night watering, thus minimizing the chance of fungus growing on vegetables, etc.

DM51

Flashaholic
Looks pretty lame. Stick a few SST-90s on the business end of a fire-hose, then you'd have something. Water-cooled, too. Add strobe, and you'd have something that might come in handy for crowd-control. LOL