NITECORE INFILUX series

astanapane

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,:candle:

Nitecore tries to release a new series of flashlights called infilux.

I know that they are people that has already pre-ordered a flashlight of the series.

I did the same and i pre-ordered the following

NITECORE INFILUX IFE1 Features:
  • Infilux line is NC's top product line.
  • Compatible with the Surefire E Series tube.
  • Not only rotary switch, but also tail switch, could be tactical application.
  • Rotary selector with infinitely variable brightness function (Failure rate is very low).
  • Using the newest CREE CP-G R5 LED.
  • With strobe mode.
  • IFE1 uses one CR123A battery
The problem is that NITECORE informed the resellers for the specific day of 10th of this month. But something changed and they are going to delay the delivery 10 days more than expected.

We all trusted resellers and Nitecore, we have given our money 150 dollars a week now, (and some others more that a week) and we are going to get our products at the end of this month and maybe next month.

from my point of view is not very profesional and not accepted for a flashlight that cost 150 dollars.

I trust Nitecore and i have many of their flashlight. I like the deisgn and the UI they have.

I hope this Infilux series will be perfect design proving the cost the delay and the cost of all of us that pre-ordered the flashlight without any real-actual picture of the end product design, any reviews or video from Nitecore.

I dont see any :candle:
Kind Regards

Leonardo.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did some researches a few weeks ago and didn't find that light anywhere else than at one specific dealer. OK, I didn't search the whole net, but the trusted sources for Nitecore lights.

I also sent "my" Nitecore dealer a mail asking about the Infilux, but got no answer unfortunately.

My conclusion was that there's this one dealer who probably opened presales far too soon. We know from a famous american brand how long it can take until a new light, which is presented in an official catalog, appears. Sometimes they are even canceled. Nitecore came with the SR3 last year which had the strobe bug and there's no remedy for it. Perhaps the Infilux also shows some unwanted behaviour and they won't release it with a bug this time?

If you buy on presale, you must be prepared t wait (much) longer than you were told. That's the way it is, unfortunately. The dealer should offer you the possibility to cancel your preorder and refund you however. I'm not jumping on presales anymore, if you want to be sure to buy a perfectly working light, you have to wait a few weeks, until the first reviews ahow up and CPFers reported about it . I've seen too many new lights released with serious bugs already...

astanapane

Newly Enlightened
hi Henk Lu,

thank you for your answer. I also saw your answer to the other post.

You are right, next time i think we all have to wait until the released date.

I will keep post in here and next time i get the flashlight you all can have the first view. I hope others can make a review earlier than me.

Kind Regards

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delays is just part of being in the flashlight world, I see your new here at CPF so I'll just say if you stay with it you will find this all to common. I would say you will get use to it but it's something that you really can't adjust to you just have to accept it.

scaredofthedark

Enlightened
Delays is just part of being in the flashlight world, I see your new here at CPF so I'll just say if you stay with it you will find this all to common. I would say you will get use to it but it's something that you really can't adjust to you just have to accept it.

my solution to this....find another hobby and check back in a few months. plenty of new toys to read and research and buy by then....:popcorn:

astanapane

Newly Enlightened
to be new to the forum it doesnt mean you are new to the something, in this case to the flashlights. to ask for a good business from the companies and the resellers it does not have to do if you are new to a forum people.

I'm not saying that i'm the best but i collect flashlight from my 10th. so i have about 100 flashlights with different sizes and features.

so you need to change and understant that we have the money they have the products. Do not mix one to the other.

you are right to say that this is the world right now and things walk to this way, but this is the wrong way.

Once we have the money they need to respect the customers.

If i'm wrong please let me kow.

Thank you also for sharing your words with me in this forum.

kind regards

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
you are right to say that this is the world right now and things walk to this way, but this is the wrong way.

Once we have the money they need to respect the customers.

If i'm wrong please let me kow.

If that was the only thing that runs wrong in the world today... :candle:

What we see right now is turbocapitalism or neocapitalism that runs right to his end, which is when they'll have all our money and nobody can buy anything anymore. That'll be very, very, bad, it means (civil) war and we'll need our flashlights for sure!

This said, we are not in an end-of-the-world-as-we know-it forum here, but this is about flashlights. Unfortunately, some dealers and/or companies may think that we have advanced so far in my described scenario, that they can do everything they want to get our money, which is the goal. It is upon us to brake this evolution and to kick those dealers and/or companies out. That's a very easy thing for us, the only thing we have to do is not buy from those.

All dealers and custom makers I've dealt with so far don't act that way, they still respect their customers, which is for sure the right way. I currently invest all my money in flashlights and accessoires, but I surely don't want to throw any of it out of the window. A dealer who gives me the impression to be after my money only won't sell me more than one light for sure. As I said, I haven't dealt with those so far, just one company that has too much business as it seems and no time for new customers, so I gave it up trying to buy lights from the.

Ask your money back you paid for a light that can't be delivered as promised, it should be your right to do it. On CPFMP we have a jeers section, where no one wants to appear, it could mean end of business with CPFers. Read the rules of posting a jeer, contact the dealer and, if necessary, remind him those rules and when he'll qualify for a jeer. That's the most terrible weapon we have on CPF : Tell all other CPFers which dealer doesn't take propper care of his customers.

Good luck and have fun on CPF, you joined the right forum! :wave:

astanapane

Newly Enlightened
If that was the only thing that runs wrong in the world today... :candle:

What we see right now is turbocapitalism or neocapitalism that runs right to his end, which is when they'll have all our money and nobody can buy anything anymore. That'll be very, very, bad, it means (civil) war and we'll need our flashlights for sure!

This said, we are not in an end-of-the-world-as-we know-it forum here, but this is about flashlights. Unfortunately, some dealers and/or companies may think that we have advanced so far in my described scenario, that they can do everything they want to get our money, which is the goal. It is upon us to brake this evolution and to kick those dealers and/or companies out. That's a very easy thing for us, the only thing we have to do is not buy from those.

All dealers and custom makers I've dealt with so far don't act that way, they still respect their customers, which is for sure the right way. I currently invest all my money in flashlights and accessoires, but I surely don't want to throw any of it out of the window. A dealer who gives me the impression to be after my money only won't sell me more than one light for sure. As I said, I haven't dealt with those so far, just one company that has too much business as it seems and no time for new customers, so I gave it up trying to buy lights from the.

Ask your money back you paid for a light that can't be delivered as promised, it should be your right to do it. On CPFMP we have a jeers section, where no one wants to appear, it could mean end of business with CPFers. Read the rules of posting a jeer, contact the dealer and, if necessary, remind him those rules and when he'll qualify for a jeer. That's the most terrible weapon we have on CPF : Tell all other CPFers which dealer doesn't take propper care of his customers.

Good luck and have fun on CPF, you joined the right forum! :wave:

I will do that if they are going to delay more time the shipment.

I dont want to give more story to this any more. I will wait for the product as i did the mistake to trust them in a delivery date.

But as i said if they are going to delay more than what they already informed us we will proceed to the action.

The problem is that a lot of people pre-ordered the same series. So companies and resellers needs to respect and inform the customers that pre-payed for their products with all necessary information in order to avoid any problem.

Thank you all again for your info about this powerful forum.

Thanks that i'm in your community.

Regards:nana:

ckc

Newly Enlightened
But as i said if they are going to delay more than what they already informed us we will proceed to the action.

would you rather they ship you an inferior product on the date they said, then you have to return it later to get it fixed???

I've seen many companies like this, and IMO it's worse then a slight delay to get the proper product..

face it.. $150 is not a lot of money.. it's not like you are giving a deposit of $100,000 where a delay costs you lost interest in a bank/investment for that money..

How do you yo know it's even their fault for this delay? maybe it's a supplier, or customs, or any number of things beyond their control.. delays like this (and only 10 days) is very common for companies

The problem is that a lot of people pre-ordered the same series. So companies and resellers needs to respect and inform the customers that pre-payed for their products with all necessary information in order to avoid any problem.

Did they not inform you there would be a delay?? again some companies would not even do that, and just ship it when it arrives.. if it's late, then it late.. the fact that you did get a notice it would be late, is showing the company does care.

a notice you received, and a 10 day notice is more than adequate for a situation such as this... I think your expectations are way to high..

astanapane

Newly Enlightened
You are also right.

But expectetions must be high even you give one dollar.

I know the process and i know that 10 days is not a lot. But i also know that they are going to delay more than 10 days even a month. That's why we need to press them on that so next time to avoid any delays and companies will be on scheduled time.

they should do an other thing. To Pre-order with a ticket of 10 dollars and when the product arrives then to in the list of the first that can normally place an order.

Now some people have given this amount of money:broke: and i'm sure we all have to wait the next month or the second week of next month to get the products.

astanapane

Newly Enlightened
:wave:any update? Yes the might have some. We need to wait.

I love Nitecore flashlight that's why i trust them. Customer service from Nitecore i think is one of the best. Feel sorry for saying ungry words at the beggining.

So now we need just to wait for the EDC that from my point of view will be the best at this moment.

I do own all the series of their flashlights and i never had a problem with any of them. I think are most stable ones in the market on their level.

I had some fenix and really had a problem especialy with PD30 R2.

regards

Last edited:

horizonseeker

Enlightened
why do you keep posting here with the question? If someone had information, they would have posted it already. Why don't you express your dissatisfaction with the dealer or nitecore?

in fact, I just contacted nitecore for you, since you don't seem to want to do it. I received a reply in less than 24 hours and their estimated arrival date for the Influx to dealers is early June.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Saw a photo of this light online . Thanks for the heads up. Id like to have one when they come out .

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
why do you keep posting here with the question? If someone had information, they would have posted it already. Why don't you express your dissatisfaction with the dealer or nitecore?

in fact, I just contacted nitecore for you, since you don't seem to want to do it. I received a reply in less than 24 hours and their estimated arrival date for the Influx to dealers is early June.

Thank you sir! Finally someone with useful information! :thumbsup:

astanapane

Newly Enlightened

Hello Mr.

thank you for your help and sorry for my posting here dont shoot me:poke:. I'm a good guy:huh:.

grunscga

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone (and by "anyone", I really mean Matt :)) know if it will be possible to buy the 2AA body tube without a head?

I love CR123A lights because they are compact and powerful...until I'm out and about and use the last CR123A I have on me. Being able to throw the 2AA body tube into my pack/BOB/car/whatever would make it easy to switch to cheap AAs if I run out of spares.