• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Nitro McGismo Ti 27S-PD Pic (Fl)

G-2

Enlightened
**SOLD**
Want to sell our Nitro McGismo Ti 27S-PD with a white tritium in the tail and a P4 USWOI emitter driven by a GDx2 at 833 mA. It has been a Safe Queen since we acquired it and has seen NO carry time at all, it is flawless (with the exception of a few original Don touches hairline scratches and machining marks here and there) just as we received it.
0f4f4ff2.jpg

4f37e842.jpg

0f707ef9.jpg

12823678.jpg

63017d1b.jpg

Price is $725.00 paypal'd and delivered ConUS, International buyers contact us before posting "I'll take it". Here is a link to the original listing https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2346242#post2346242

No trades please.

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
Hey Dad, Hope you're doing unremarkable, guess it could have had a bigger trit. It had a white PD placed in it. Picture follows.

4dbe8c1a.jpg

Not talking about the PD, talking about the body, yes, bottom end is definitely beefier than my other 27-PD's

Last edited:
I'm still looking. I might just have to take some more pics. Notice in Geoff's pic, above, that his is not a "wide tail." If you compare the tail edge in that pic, it's got a smaller chamfer than my pics (and easilyled's) above.