• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB a ROYAL BLUE LED maglite XL100 (or other lite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id prefer an XL100 or any other QUALITY flashlight with either a cree or lumileds (preferably rebel) ROYAL BLUE in color of LED beam. My terralux royal blue LED broke :( and I have NO idea how to mod so if somebody could PLEASE do it for me ill buy the light from you. thanks much.

Last edited:

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Id prefer an XL100 or any other QUALITY flashlight with either a cree or lumileds (preferably rebel) ROYAL BLUE in color flashlight. My terralux royal blue LED broke :( and I have NO idea how to mod so if somebody could PLEASE do it for me ill buy the light from you. thanks much.

I was at Home Depot yesterday and they had a blue Maglite set that included a 3D MagLED Rebel and a 2AA Multi Mode MagLED for only $30!!! I know it isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it's a freaking steal.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
diesel, could you please clarify:

I believe you are referring to the color of the LED as being royal blue, and not the color of the light body itself.

Is this correct? You are looking for a light or dropin where the color of the beam is royal blue?

COAST

Enlightened
I was at Home Depot yesterday and they had a blue Maglite set that included a 3D MagLED Rebel and a 2AA Multi Mode MagLED for only $30!!! I know it isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it's a freaking steal.

I saw that same thing at Costco today!!:eek:

diesel, could you please clarify:

I believe you are referring to the color of the LED as being royal blue, and not the color of the light body itself.

Is this correct? You are looking for a light or dropin where the color of the beam is royal blue?

YES that is what i want! i want somebody to replace the stock LED with a ROYAL BLUE led .

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
YES that is what i want! i want somebody to replace the stock LED with a ROYAL BLUE led .

LOL, man I feel like a goofball!

Well if it means anything, you could still pick up the royal blue MagLED set I was talking about, and then have someone mod those flashlights with a blue LED. Then you would have the ultimate blue flashlight!!!

LOL, man I feel like a goofball!

Well if it means anything, you could still pick up the royal blue MagLED set I was talking about, and then have someone mod those flashlights with a blue LED. Then you would have the ultimate blue flashlight!!!

WHERE Is this ?? That is what i want. I would LOVE a modded xl100 with a royal blue :D

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Royal Blue LuxV in a Midnight Blue Mag3D. Even though I rarely use it, I love the color of the beam. I'll have to think a bit if I'm willing to sell it or not.

DM51

Flashaholic
This thread is heading into territory where it will need to close and be taken to the MP...

Status
Not open for further replies.