Recieved my Olight M21 today

Bronze

Newly Enlightened
Recieved my Olight M21 today I must say I'm very impresed it's size is very convienyent for carrying on your jeans, lanyard is strong belt clip is nice runing Aw IC 18650 2600mAh for some reason I thought they were maid in the USA but they apeer to be of desent quality i'm hoping that they will make a similar styal light with otf 1200 lumins that would be realy nice, most of all the price for the quality is beter for us the consumer, thumbs up to OLIGHT.

357mag1

Enlightened
I disliked my M21 when I first got it. No throw and I thought it would blow me away with the 500 Lumen rating. It was really rather boring compared to my TK11 and even my Javelin when measuring throw. Now after playing around with SST-50 lights that draw 3 amps and even 6P droppins that draw 2.2-2.5 amps I am starting to have more respect for the M21.
My Nailbender 6P droppin is brighter than the M21 and does everything Nailbender states it will do. It does it at a 2.5 amp tailcap draw. The M21 is pretty damn close in total output and does it at a 1.37 amp tailcap draw. That is incredible.
The Nailbender droppin puts out a nicer beam profile and has the better overall light output. I now run it in a Fivemega 26500 body and love that combination. Still the M21 is so close and a damn fine light even if slightly expensive for what it does.

HIDblue

Enlightened
I like my M21 but it definitely isn't 500 lumens bright as stated on the box, but they probably measured it at the emitter. It's more like 300+ lumens OTF. Good light for indoor use with nice spill/flood.