Replacement Lens needed for Solarforce Masterpiece

hkusp9

Newly Enlightened
I dropped my light and broke the glass lens. Does anybody know its size and where i can order a new one?

Thanks!

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buy one from Lighthound. They offer a UCL for it for $6.95 or order directly from Flashlightlens.com. It is the 52.1 mm lens. It will up the lux of your Pro 1 from 50,000 to 54,000.

hkusp9

Newly Enlightened
I assume this flashlightlens.com company is in the USA and ships within a day or two of receiving an internet order and payment right?

hkusp9

Newly Enlightened
the thinnest lens on those websites measures 52x1.90mm and lens thickness on the factory solarforce masterpiece lens measures only .85. Will a 1mm increase in thickness be a problem?

I am thinking that the lens will be too thick and take up too much space to allow the bezel to screw on.

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast
the thinnest lens on those websites measures 52x1.90mm and lens thickness on the factory solarforce masterpiece lens measures only .85. Will a 1mm increase in thickness be a problem?

I am thinking that the lens will be too thick and take up too much space to allow the bezel to screw on.

My MP Pro 1 is 2.12mm. Select "mm" on your micrometer, and try again. (I'm sure you must have been seeing .085" which is 2.16mm)

Last edited: