• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired looking for this reflector

mwhens

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I have build the 500 led extreme flashlight, 600.000 views on youtube.

Now I'm looking for a new kind of flashlight made of P7 leds.
I already made a 3 led P7 light. And one single P7 led on a CPU heatsink for testing.
I also ordered around 15 reflectors of all sizes to test wish reflector had the best beam for it's size. I had ordered those at Kaidomain.
Now, after a year, I finally tested those reflectors, and found the best of those, nice size, good small focus.
But now I can't find that reflector anymore. I checked all article numbers I ordered, but didn't found the one I have here. There were three articles no longer sold, but with no information, maybe this reflector was one of those three.
Here is a picture of p7 compatible reflectors...

reflectors.jpg

The one with the red circle is the best focused beam for it size. The two big ones are better, but much to big. This was clearly the best of the small reflectors. Here are some more pictures with dimensions...

reflector1.jpg

reflector2.jpg

reflector3.jpg

reflector5.jpg

This should did came from Kaidomain, but can't find it there, also looked at DealExtreme, but found nothing.
Can anyone tell me where to find this reflector, it fits perfectly on a p7 led, and focused really nice. It does have a speckled surface, not 100% smooth, that me be even better.

Or does someone knows another great reflector thats not to wide, I gues 27mm wide is the max, but hight doesn't matter. Most important thing is focus, I need a verry small beam, best throw.

It's posible this reflector is one of these three...
S005041 SMO Aluminum Reflector $4.67
S005042 smp cree reflector $4.69
S005043 op cree reflector $4.68

Those were articles no longer sold on Kaidomain, but I have ordered them.

Thanks allot!