• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Two Arc-mania lights! *Price drop!*

AaronM

Enlightened
From left to right:
1: SF III with Ostar SMT, Ti bezel, custom Titanium TB tailcap and McClicky switch. Old tail, holster and HAIII bezel included. $380 Sold

2: ME II AA seconds: the HAIII between the original parts doesn't match. The new blasted titanium tail (with McClicky) seems to match better. The single mode 700ma driver has been tweaked to work well with a 1.2V rechargeable cell. The emitter is a special rebel unit that seems to keep up just fine with the Nichia 136 light below. Original tail and Ti bezel included. $240 $200

3: ME II AA with single mode 700ma driver and Ti bezel. $260 $210

Arc2.jpg

Arc1.jpg

Some eye candy:

Arc3.jpg

Arc4.jpg

All prices include shipping in the states.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Three Arc-mania lights!

I'll take the

1: SF III with Ostar SMT, Ti bezel, custom Titanium TB tailcap and McClicky switch. Old tail, holster and HAIII bezel included. $380

I would like to Pay by Bank check, please PM me your address.

kiely23+

Enlightened

I'll take the

1: SF III with Ostar SMT, Ti bezel, custom Titanium TB tailcap and McClicky switch. Old tail, holster and HAIII bezel included. $380

I would like to Pay by Bank check, please PM me your address.

nice catch! :thumbsup:
chipwillis, let me know if you sell it in the future!

easilyled

Flashaholic

I think that's the catch of the year so far, chipwillis.

Whenever I stumble across a light that I'm tempted to say "I'll take it" to, you seem to have already done so.

I think we have similar tastes. :)

What a beautiful tailcap by TB. I'm pleased to see some more magic spinning from his lathe.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

I thought about it for a bit. It will be my first Aluminum light in a long time. I thought it would be nice to have before my Titanium one arrives. O and it seemed like a great deal.:D

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light received and Wow what a light. I'm so happy that I bought it, and can't wait for my titanium one arrives:thumbsup:

AaronM

Enlightened
Yes it is.
The stock reflector was a Ostar Fraen. I replaced it with a MC-E Fraen because it appeared to have a more jewel-like finish.