Lightwave 4000
Photon II: Red, Green
Photon III: Blue, White
Dorcy 4AA
CMG Infinity Ultra
1 million candle power spotlight
A few old dim incandescents
E2e on the way

What do I need next? My budget is kind of limited (especially now that school is about to start again, no more summer job). I think I got LEDs pretty well covered (at least until the LS4 comes, I have been saving). So what else might be a good incandescent?

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not the answer you're looking for, but i say you need a 5 watt LS. if funds are tight, you could maybe try your hand at modding.

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
Along with a 5W LS, you need a compact high output light like a TigerLight or an M6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a Scorpion or G2 for your incandescent category.

You would really like a 5 watt LS light. They aren't cheap, but when you get the money you really should think about getting one.

I am completely amazed by my only 5 watt LS light, my L4. I bit the bullet with the cost, but it was well worth it. It is my EDC, and I feel naked without it. I love when my dad shines a light on the wall, I whip out the L4, and outshine his light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The L4 is the best light in the house, IMO at least, and probably because it is the only 5 watt.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need something with some reach so if you are on a tight budget look at the UK SL6 or if not then the M6 would be nice.

BigMac

Enlightened
I was actually already looking into a 5w, thinking mabey a KL4 when they come out, or an LS5 (but it might be a while before that is an option). The M6 seems popular, I think I will consider that too. Thanks for all the input./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
I would suggest a SF 6P. Theres plenty of options you can buy later, an extra cell exteder, a turbo head, another space-age looking head. Oooh, I'm drooling thinking of all the posibilities /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need the Surefire M6, yowza that's an aircraft landing light!

G

FNG

Enlightened
Tigerlight FBOP and an M6 when theres a situation where you cant recharge the TL.

Brody

Newly Enlightened
I would say a light like the PT Surge for a compact high intensity incandescent. If you have an E2e coming, you wouldn't really need a G2. And the KL4 head to fit on the E2e would be able to provide you with the 5W led option.

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
Maybe a surefire G2 with the P61 la
Have you thought about mods?
I just did my first mod, to a 2D Mag and it works great!
i will make a post on that pretty soon.

BigMac

Enlightened
Overamp, I do have a one-watt, my LSH. Silverfox, I think I do need a good headlamp. Can anybody reccomend one?

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lack of a headlamp in your list is what struck me, too. There are many good options, but the one to beat in my opinion is the Petzl Tikka Plus which is about $35, has four 5mm white LEDs and 3 brightness levels running on 3 AAAs.