• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (SOLD Icarus AA SOLD) (Arc Mania SOLD) (FMSOLD)

All sales: First I'll take it posted here gets the light. All prices include priority mailing within the US. and paypal fees. No add ons to the price except optional insurance. Insurance add $3.00. Foreign sales, email me to work out postage. Paypal is wmlafferty [at] comcast [dot] net.

For Sale.

Arc Mania Mega Micro. P7 single 123 cell. Olive Mil Spec finish. Comes with nylon holster with internal pocket for spare cell. Extremely bright and reliable. Strong light. Mint.

$250.00 SOLD

4604656967_b8e80c3b29.jpg

FM single C cell light (AW recharable included) with 6P head. This light has a Solarforce head and strike bezel and Malkoff M30 WF (warm flood). Excellent as emergency light because of long run time and compact size. Mint.

$125.00 SOLD

4604656879_f10468c9c9.jpg

ICARUS custom built AA head and tailcap on MiniMaglite body. Takes two AA cells (two new Lithium cells included). Also included is ICARUS built pill which seems to have a Luxeon emitter. Easy to drop in a new emitter if you feel the need. For my purposes, light was fine as is. Excellent throw, reasonably bright.
Mint.

$125.00, $100,$75,00 SOLD

4605271084_8813d84172.jpg

4604656663_bac4045e96.jpg

4604656785_19fc995558.jpg

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: FM, Arc Mania, Icarus lights

Thank you!
Should go nicely with ArcMania blaster I bought from Toby.

gjg

Enlightened
Re: FS: FM, Icarus lights, (Arc Mania SOLD)

Lisa! Curses, foiled again! One of these days I'm going to get to a ArcMania light BEFORE you!:p Nice light, nice score.
Greg:nana:

JasonH

Enlightened

Would you sell the FM 1 C without the bezel if so how much?

Thanks

donn_

Flashaholic

FM single C cell light (AW recharable included) with 6P head. This light has a Solarforce head and strike bezel and Malkoff M30 WF (warm flood). Excellent as emergency light because of long run time and compact size. Mint.

$125.00

If Jason doesn't take it w/o the teeth, I'll take the whole package.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (Icarus AA PRICE DROP #2) (Arc Mania SOLD) (FMSOLD)

Arc Mania Mega Micro P7 arrived today!
I had to chuckle because that light is built so robust and STILL you packaged it as if it was a fragile egg :thumbsup: :clap:
Great service, awesome flashlight, thanks so much!

donn_

Flashaholic

The wall thickness of that battery compartment is nuclear explosion proof!

A one-handing trick for you..loosen it just past where it's lighted. Then put a finger on the bezel and the tailcap in your palm, and squeeze. Momentary light!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks donn_, that does work!

Also, I'll take the ICARUS custom built AA head and tailcap on MiniMaglite body per PM, thanks William!

:paypal:
:thanks:

Last edited: