• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McLux III PD slate aluminum

coldshot

Newly Enlightened
Lightly used McLux III PD. It has some wear in the ano on the edges of the flutes and some minor rub marks on the body. No trit. Has a polished SS bezel. I'll post pics soon. $265 PP shipped.

:sold:

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux III PD slate aluminum

Great buy! These don't come up for sale often.

One of my favorite lights.

:twothumbs

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have to head out for a few hours, if you could mark it SPF, I'd sure appreciate it. I kept waiting in hopes that you'd log back in to give me your PP address.

Lisa

coldshot

Newly Enlightened

I have to head out for a few hours, if you could mark it SPF, I'd sure appreciate it. I kept waiting in hopes that you'd log back in to give me your PP address.

Lisa

PM replied to. Thanks for the quick sale. Awesome light, but I ended up with two of them. I EDC the other one every day along with either my Milkyspit-modded U60 or my DatiLED-modded B60.

Thanks, Cold

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
McLux arrived and it looks nicer in person, but what the original poster failed to mention is just HOW AWESOME the beam and tint are on this gem! What a huge and unexpected surprise! :twothumbs

Are they all like this? Sure would love to know the emitter on it, because I'd buy another as a shelf queen :naughty:

Thanks coldshot! :clap:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
These don't come up very often - although with that said there were a few in the last 2 weeks (when I bought mine I think there were 3 in 6 months). I've only seen one that would qualify as a shelf queen - the ano seems to either rub off fairly easy or they were all well used - my bet is a bit of both.