Can RA Twisty Bezels Interchange with Clicky Bezels

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as the title says.

I can get me bezel off my clicky but cant my twisty bezel off.

85Tr and 140Cn.

The reason I ask is because I have a black bezel on my clicky and SS on Twisty, just like to mix it up a bit.

On a side note, how sought after are 85Tr's If I were to sell it would it get sold easy

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm are you interested...

I might think about putting it up for sale over at the MP

Thanks

whoisvince

Newly Enlightened
The bezel can be tough to get off the Twisty. I have an 85-Tr and had the same problem.

Simple fix: Take a fat rubber band and wrap it around the bezel so you can get enough grip to twist it. That's all I needed, and no worry about scratches.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm think ill hang fire on swapping the bezels, dont wanna mess around with it incase I do scratch it.

bansuri

Enlightened
The bezel can be tough to get off the Twisty. I have an 85-Tr and had the same problem.

Simple fix: Take a fat rubber band and wrap it around the bezel so you can get enough grip to twist it. That's all I needed, and no worry about scratches.

He speaks the truth! My wife brought me home a few gigantic rubber bands and I'm in flashoholic heaven, just get it started and wrap the whole darn thing around it.

whoisvince

Newly Enlightened
Yup, it's the safest way to go. The stainless steel bezels are tough anyway, but you are definitely not going to scratch them with a rubber band.