Any flashlights worn as neckware? :)

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do any of you wear lights "necklace" style?

It sounds goofy but it's actually an attraction to me for any light small enough and with a ring in the tail so that it could be used that way.

I don't wear one like that all the time but that's the main way I use my ITP A3. I don't like headlamps and find that the A3 is so lightweight that if I have it around my neck but worn under my shirt until needed I can easily forget I'm even wearing it.

I've occasionally worn the Proton Pro that way but I do know that I'm wearing that but not so with the A3.

If I take the trash out at night or need to use my hands for something or hike in the woods, sometime rock climbing or just walks around the neighborhood at night it's an easy way to carry a light.

Anyone else or am I the only goofball wearing a light around my neck (discretely off course)?

steel

Newly Enlightened
hi

yeah i wear a wee ns around my neck only take it off to change the battery or to polish it, used to have a freedom but the wee aint much bigger

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wore the TiFli and Lummi Wee.
Now I wear this.
drake1.jpg

Ti Drake + Ti Ball Chain

carrot

Flashaholic
Titanium Muyshondt Mako 60º for me. Nice floody beam, an excellent tint of white, and runtimes of 20 and 60 hours on a single AAA. Plenty of light.

ragweed

Enlightened
I have 4 ready to go on break away neck chains. You never know when a bad storm will hit or Weather Alert will give you 20 minutes or less to take cover. I EDC one every time it looks stormy out... Justin Case..!

bulbman

Newly Enlightened
i put mine on my arm, a fenix ld10 r4 and an ultrafire c3 5mode

Made holders using watch bands and cut up minimag holsters, its a little weird but once you get used to it you won't want to stop using it
Its really useful

Maybe ill make a tutorial

Illum

Flashaholic
Not goofy at all...

Muyshondt Aeon on my neck on campus/office

L0D-CE Q4 on my neck when I sleep

I want to have lights on me at all times, regardless of whether I'm wearing anything at all. When there is an emergency, pants or any garments with pockets may not be an option

jugornot

Newly Enlightened
Not goofy at all...

Muyshondt Aeon on my neck on campus/office

L0D-CE Q4 on my neck when I sleep

I want to have lights on me at all times, regardless of whether I'm wearing anything at all. When there is an emergency, pants or any garments with pockets may not be an option

You might want to refrain from having even the smallest flashlight around your neck during "vigorous activity."

I wear either a mini Ti AA or 123 around my neck whenever i leave the house.

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made mine with some line from a diving spool (thick string).

I just tied it into a permanent loop of the correct size. This way I had just put it through the tail ring using a hitch and it can be taken out just as easily in case I want to carry it in my pocket without all the "string".

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix LD01 on a paracord necklace with break-away snap works great as a backup camping light.