• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Huge Sale: Spy005 Ti, McGizmo Ti PD-S, Orb Raw Ti, Draco, miniHID, more!

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
FS: Spy005, McGizmo PD-S, Orb Raw Ti, Aeon, Draco, mini HIDs, and more!

Time to clear out the stables, folks - here comes a big sale!

group.JPG

*SOLD!* 1) McGizmo Ti PD-S: $515. From one of the original PD-S runs comes this gorgeous titanium mcgizmo. They don't come any nicer than the PD - an absolute stunning blend of form and function. There's a reason these lights sell for such a high price: they're worth it! Once you hold one, you'll know. :) As with all of Don's lights, there are some machining marks, but this one's been kept pretty shelf-worthy. Comes with Seoul LED and green trit in the piston.

pd.JPG

2) Spy005 w/ Ti Bezel, $525 *on hold until Mon 8 pm for coloradogps*: A good deal on a great light. This secret agent sports an upgraded Ti bezel and a Seoul LED for a really smooth beam. (Much nicer than the Cree version I owned previously). Excellent overall condition with just a few marks, but a strange "puppy dog's foot" imprint on the side that I've tried my best to capture in the picture. Never
carried.

spy1.JPG
spy2.JPG

*SOLD!* 3) Wild Ti Combo: Unique 1x123 body and Ti Tailcap by MirageMan, and A19 head by Erin 0919, $325. I fell in love with this body the moment I saw it, but I never got around to making a full light out of it - and I just can't justify keeping a light I don't use. In excellent condition, and comes with a McClickie switch and rubber boot already installed. Just throw in your LE of choice, add a reflector and glass, and you're good to go.

customti2.JPG
customti1.JPG

*SOLD!* 4) Orb Raw in Ti, w/ special 3-stage UI and neutral LED, $199: This is a special one, folks. This was Rob's personal EDC for about a year. He created a 3-level LE rather than a 2-level light to make it more useful (I believe the levels are set at 20/100/200 lumens). When he sold it to me, he upgraded the LED to a neutral-tinted LED and added the new style SS reflector. There were originally 5 ice blue trit tubes spaced evenly around the body, but one of them appears to have broken, so...you get 4 trits. :) A great light with a neat history.

raw1.JPG
orbti1.JPG
orbti2.JPG
orbti3.JPG

5) Orb Raw in Nickel, $110: Yet another special-order 3-stage UI, this one was probably 120-160 lumens on high. It's not a neutral LED, but the tint is more on the yellow/green side (which I prefer). With trits.

orbnickel.JPG

6) Surefire U2 modded w/ M-bin MCE: $225. This was modded by none other than Delghi (I'd incorrectly attributed it to Darkzero earlier - sorry!) himself. (Apparently, it's his favorite mod to do, and the one his friends most commonly ask for!) In his words, the output is more than twice the original U2's output, but I think he might be just a bit conservative - this sucker's bright! It's a great light, but the tint is too cool for my taste...so this one has to go!

u2.JPG

7) Mac's Mini-Mini-HID, $275. An impossibly small 14w HID and a true classic. Mac usually made these as 10w versions, but he custom made this one as an overdriven 14w. As a result, it's brighter than his normal mini-minis. It feeds on RCR123s, and gets about 45 minutes before devouring them.

miniminihid.JPG

8) Mini HID, $175: Runs on 3x14500s. Get an HID in a sweet silver mag body! I purchased this light here, but ended up sticking with my 14w mini-mini-HID. What I don't like: to get the tightest focal point, the head has to be unscrewed almost all the way (too risky for me up here in cold Alaska), making it feel like it's just about to fall off, and the battery carrier is not a FM carrier but rather a plastic 3AA-1D. That said, here's what I do like: the color temperature of this bulb is much warmer than my mini-mini, making it great for use outdoors. If you want throw, this HID's for you.

hid.JPG

*SPF* 9) Mac's 1000 lumen Ostar, $199. With legendary mac quality, this custom cmacclel creation uses a 1.25 "D" sized host and a 15w Osram Ostar to dump 1000 lumens of light out the front. Mac converted the clicky switch to a momentary, giving it 5 levels that can be configured for up to 30+ hours of runtime. This is mainly a floody light, but boy does it flood! The fraen reflector is awesome and mesmerizing - I could stare at it for days! Runs on 3x17670s (not included).

ostar.JPG

*SOLD!* 10) Draco in either Aluminum Titanium Nitride or Titanium Carbon Nitride, $189.
I purchased it from this thread as Ti Carbon Nitride, and I'm about 95% sure it is...but just to eliminate any confusion, I'm gonna sell it as aluminum and hope someone gets a good deal. No idea which LED is in
it, but I'd guess it's just about a year old (it's still plenty bright). No trit, but the space is there. Tragically, I bought this to replace my regular aluminum draco...but just couldn't give the original one up for sentimental reasons.

draco2.JPG
draco1.JPG

*SOLD!* 11) Muyshondt Aeon, $85. Fantastic little CR2 light. Downsides: it has moderate wear and is ocassionally finicky when going from low to high (just reverse and twist again). But if I didn't already Enrique's Nautilus, the Aeon's bigger brother, this one wouldn't be going anywhere.

aeon1.JPG
aeon2.JPG

*SOLD* 12) FM3X MOP 3" TurboHead, $145. Turn your incan into a throwmonster! Includes adapter ring that allows it to be attached to any M series SF light.

fm1.JPG
fm2.JPG

NOT PICTURED

*SOLD* 13) McGizmo 3 Speed EN Plated AMcMule High CRI, $175. This guy didn't make it into the picture, but he wanted to be sold anyway. :) Excellent condition.

*SOLD!* 14) RPM Clickie w/ Trit slots, in natural, $55. Purchased here.

The fine print: First to state an unconditional"I'll take it" in the thread wins. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I'll try to answer as quickly as I can. Shipping is free: I'll send your light via USPS priority 2-3 day mail with delivery confirmation. (Sadly, insurance isn't free, so if you want to make sure it's safe after it leaves my hands at the post office, please be sure to purchase insurance at $2 per $100 and let me know you've done so). I take Paypal, and you'll be my best friend if you use cash Paypal. (If you'd like to use a credit-card funded PayPal, just split the costs with me; maybe add an extra 1-2%.)

Happy hunting, and don't forget - releasing the lights back into the wild is half the fun; it's what lets you start hunting for more!

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
1, 3, 4, 11, and 13 are SPF.

AWTYD, your eyes aren't deceiving you - I forgot to transfer the reflector and lens back to my original A19 host before shooting the pic. Sorry to excite you! Sadly, they're not included in the sale...but the Ti goodness surely is. Man, I love those gorgeous grooves... :)

- FITP

alantch

Enlightened
I'll take #12.

12) FM3X MOP 3" TurboHead, $145. Turn your incan into a throwmonster! Includes adapter ring that allows it to be attached to any M series SF light.

EDIT :
:paypal: Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3B44624432105902E) :thanks:

Last edited:

Ty4752

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it,
10) Draco in either Aluminum Titanium Nitride or Titanium Carbon Nitride, $189