• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Milky M3T lego with custom MC-E (SOLD)

zx7dave

Enlightened
This is a M3T body, clickie tailcap as seen in pic, and KL5 head that was rebuilt with a multi level MC-E rated at 400 lumens. Will let this little gem go for $255 shipped. PayPal only please. At this time would like to offer this to just the 48 states to simplify shipping. I will only be able to check/respond to CPF in the evenings...Thanks for looking...

M3T4.jpg

M3T1-1.jpg

M3T2.jpg

M3T3.jpg

M3T5-1.jpg

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Milky M3T lego with custom MC-E

Wow that KL5 looks sharp on the M3 Body
Is it fitted with a reflector or Optics
I have a similar build in an M3 head
Always sad to see a Milky Mod go but good luck and great price

zx7dave

Enlightened

Thanks...If anyone is interested in this light please feel free to PM me with "best offers", but I am looking for cash for other projects...

zx7dave

Enlightened

Hi...computer was down for a day sorry for slow response...working a offer with Jetskimark who was the first to PM me.

JetskiMark

Enlightened
I received my light today in excellent condition. Thank you. I was not expecting it to arrive that fast. USPS did their part too.

I had a new SW02 in my parts box. I put it on and I really like it on the M3T body. (I have three others on an M2/Nailbender SST-50/18650, an M4/Milky X600.4 Stencil/2x 18650 and on a Leef 3x 18650/KL4/FM Bi-Pin/WA1185.)

A good deal from an excellent seller.