HELP: Anyone know PCB design software....??

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
I have a small (flashlight-related) project that I have dimensions for, and even have a "schematic" for, but I don't have the know-how to put it into to PCB design format. It's very simple, and might prove to be helpful to others as well - if I can get it finished!! lol

If someone knows how to do this and is willing to help me out, please let me know. I would really appreciate it!! :twothumbs:twothumbs

Thanks!
Greg

Sprinkles

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I have read that and have actually dabbled a little in some of that software, but since I'm totally green to it all, I'm not able to do even simple design.

I'm just looking for someone who can help me by putting what I have already done into a PCB software and extracting a file for me to use. It's a small project, and if there isn't anyone who can do it, then I'll just have to find another way.

(I'd prefer not to have to learn some software that I will probably never use again. It's not that I'm being lazy, rather trying to not have this take even longer to complete. I would love to learn design software, but it might also help if I actually had a MUCH better working knowledge in electronics before I decide to make a mess of it!)