Nitecore Extreme Body, Surefire E2DL Head

Seraphim

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I am a new member, although I have already made a couple of posts. Been lurking for a while.

Anyway, who else is rocking the NiteFire Defender Extreme?? :cool:

This is my EDC at the moment. This combo is of course not as bright as the SF E2DL running off two RCRs/CR123, and not quite as bright as the Nitecore Extreme (who electronics must really rape the single RCR/CR123 to get 220 lumens). But its still really bright thats for sure. I guess its just like putting an E2DL head on an E1B, although it is about 1 cm smaller then the E1B which is a plus if you want something smaller.

Picture053.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture063.jpg

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
Very nice!

Does the E2DL head just screw onto that body or did you have to do something to it to get it to fit?

Axion

Enlightened
Nice combination. I ran a nitecore extreme on a E2DL body bored out to accept a 17500 for a while.

hairydogs

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible to install the fenix head to a surefire L4 body as well?

Hi, I am a new member, although I have already made a couple of posts. Been lurking for a while.

Anyway, who else is rocking the NiteFire Defender Extreme?? :cool:

This is my EDC at the moment. This combo is of course not as bright as the SF E2DL running off two RCRs/CR123, and not quite as bright as the Nitecore Extreme (who electronics must really rape the single RCR/CR123 to get 220 lumens). But its still really bright thats for sure. I guess its just like putting an E2DL head on an E1B, although it is about 1 cm smaller then the E1B which is a plus if you want something smaller.

Picture053.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture063.jpg