How many 4Sevens Minis do you own currently??

How many Minis do you currently own?

Votes: 80 45.5%

Votes: 33 18.8%

Votes: 27 15.3%

Votes: 11 6.3%

Votes: 10 5.7%

Votes: 4 2.3%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast
They vary a lot in quality of tint and thread tightness. I bought 3, picked the best tint, and best lux, then swapped battery tubes to get the best twisty tension. When you get it right, they are wonderful. Gift the rest to non-flashoholics. They're a big hit. I included mini-CR2's in the count also....BTW- my mini-123 lowest was 3700 lux, highest 4200 lux. The highest also had the whitest tint.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Only one, a QMini 123, so far, but I did get the AA model for my brother. May just have to get one of the warm tint AA's for myself, or possibly the CR2. Hard to fault these little jewels.

Geoff

paulr

Flashaholic
One mini 123 neutral. I have been thinking of getting a 1aa, not sure which led, probably xp-g.

m4mike

Newly Enlightened
i have a "47" Q Mini 123 and a Q AA R5(sorry if this doesn't count as a 'mini')...i'm actually starting to like 4Sevens lites over Surefires...yea i kno it might be blasphemy to most, but i'm goin' on price/performance ratio...be gentle with the responses haha:popcorn:

HarveyRich

Enlightened
One each of the Al 123, AA, and CR2. They are all great and the color is pure white, even slightly on the warm side for the CR2, but I think I like the CR2 best since it's so tiny. I use all of them on Li-ions with no problem. Amazing amount of light for such small flashlights, on li-ions.

soli

Newly Enlightened
3 for me
- Quark AA regular (XP-e)
- Quark AA2 tactical (XP- e neutral white head, lego build)
- Quark mini cr2

scout24

Flashaholic
One Ti CR2, sold my Ti 123... 123 is the best "spare battery carrier" out there, IMHO. Aluminum 123 coming soon for just that purpose. :D That was meant as a compliment , BTW. Compact and sturdy! To take nothing away from the light as it is, makes a great backup.

Last edited:

davec611

Newly Enlightened
5 for our household.
2 mini AA
2 Mini 123
1 mini cr2 (on its way)

2 warm, 2 cool and 1 neutral.

All have been great with good threads except 1 of the AA. It abruptly stopped working. I have contacted 4sevens and waiting for their reply to send it back. We have been very happy with the minis even with this issue.

007Runner

Banned
They vary a lot in quality of tint and thread tightness. I bought 3, picked the best tint, and best lux, then swapped battery tubes to get the best twisty tension. When you get it right, they are wonderful. .

The quality control of the mini is very poor. You can have sloppy threads, tight threads, mode bouncing, or a unit that is actually perfect. What I don't get is why they just can't consistently improve the quality control?
My first unit was so sloppy I sent it back. The second one was even worse. Yet people just rave about this light. I am not going to bother with this company any more till they can improve the quality consistently.

cmd

Newly Enlightened
My first Quark is on it's way here at this moment, hurry up USPS!
I'm very much looking forward to putting a mini 123 warm white on my keychain :cool:

tucolino

Newly Enlightened
mini aa in alu,mini 123 in titanium, and mini cr2 in alu.i guess i got the whole bunch!

KarstGhost

Enlightened
Three MiNis, they're all a little different and make a great team:

Ti Neutral White 123
Aluminum Cr2
Warm White AA

:twothumbs

Latest posts