• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: FM85 + 3 AW C cells - price drop

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold

Up for sale is one FM85 with 3 AW C cells. This is the most beautiful flashlight I have had the pleasure to own, by the unavailability of C cells as well as my cutting back on flashlights have made it impractical for me to keep this light.

Includes FM85, 3 AW C cells, charger, 3 extra fuses for charger, and 8 extra WA1185 bulbs. Asking $240 $200 shipped in the continental US. As always, first I'll take it via post or pm gets it.

Last edited:

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM85 + 3 AW C cells

big price drop - I want this to move. This light sells without the $90 worth of batteries for more than this...

syncytial

Newly Enlightened
Re: FM85 + 3 AW C cells - price drop

This is an excellent deal on an excellent light, especially with the included charger, bulbs, and batteries!

If I didn't have an FM85 inbound already, I'd be speaking up for this one. (I'm still tempted... :naughty:)

Note: If you're concerned about the lack of availability of AW C Li-Ions, FM now offers a replacement battery tube that will take 3x 26500 IMR cells for $35.00 (shipped), so the future remains bright (!) for this light.

- Syncytial.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump...

If you want it shipped outside the US or faster / insured I can do that for whatever the additional cost will be to me.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the condition of the cells, are you the original owner? What charger is included?

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am the second owner. The first was puzzl3 (IIRC), who bought it directly from FiveMega.

The charger is the one FM supplies for the light - it plugs directly into a socket built into the light. It is a convenient solution, but you will also want some way to balance the cells.

The cells themselves have been recharged maybe three times by me, and puzzl3 said they were like new when he sold the light. At the moment they are not at the same charge, so, as above, you will need a way to balance the cells.

Thanks for your interest.

syncytial

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it all.

Sending PM.

- Syncytial