• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: E-series switch housing

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one E-series compatible switch housing in Ti, with three empty trit slots.

Ready to go :) SOLD

$115 delivered (USA address)

Outside USA, we'll work out shipping via PM.

Beefy :devil:

One available (McClicky, boot, and pineapple body not included).

$175 delivered (USA address) SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready to go :)

$115 delivered (USA address) SOLD

Thanks,
TB

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: FS: E-series switch housing

:takeit:

Please email PP addy to
email.jpg

:paypal:

:thanks:

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Very nice TB!

I'd certainly be in for one or two of them if you're willing to make any more.
(exactly the same but without trit slots)

easilyled

Flashaholic
The 3 tailcap housings arrived today. Amazingly quick considering they went all the way across the pond.

I love the fine checkering and the clean lines. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott....that pineapple sure looks NICE...:devil:...for custom work you can't beat Scott for making your dreams into reality!!! With a little help from Dark Zero... these guys can make it happen!!! Thanks Will and Scott for being a great addition to this forum and letting us go above and beyond the norm to turn our dreams into reality. Daniel....I bought my first TranquillityBase titanium tailcap on the forum from you and it was all over for me and stock flashlights. I remember questioning the groove for the split ring to allow tailstanding. I sure have learned a BUNCH thanks to this forum and the great members who share a common love! lovecpf

easilyled

Flashaholic
Scott....that pineapple sure looks NICE...:devil:...for custom work you can't beat Scott for making your dreams into reality!!! With a little help from Dark Zero... these guys can make it happen!!! Thanks Will and Scott for being a great addition to this forum and letting us go above and beyond the norm to turn our dreams into reality. Daniel....I bought my first TranquillityBase titanium tailcap on the forum from you and it was all over for me and stock flashlights. I remember questioning the groove for the split ring to allow tailstanding. I sure have learned a BUNCH thanks to this forum and the great members who share a common love! lovecpf

Karl, I am honored to have introduced you to this sorcery. The trouble is that I can't look at any thread of TB's without wanting what's on it and more besides. :help: